Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Two months no poo!

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:29 PM
  • 6 Replies

Almost two months with no shampoo! : )

HERE is my before and my one week photo.

HERE is how I do it. 

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
hudson.maggie
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:29 PM
Do you have a before pic?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
knoxmomof2
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:32 PM

Ok, so I have a question....I've been reading on this...found a recipe that uses 1 Tbsp. baking soda to 8 oz. water and 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar to 8 oz. water.....do I use that whole thing each time I wash? Or just as much as needed? Thanks! And the hair looks good!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:33 PM

No offense but you can tell.  Your hair is dry is some spots and greasy looking in others.

louzannalady
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:40 PM

I just now had to create another bottle of the baking soda and water mixture at two months. You just put it on your scalp, so you don't have to use a lot. And I use a Peri-bottle, so I am putting it directly on my scalp. And the ACV and water, I put it in a cup with plastic wrap over it and I just move the plastic and put my hair over my shoulder and put it in the mixture up to my scalp at the nape of my neck. : ) And I haven't had to create more of the ACV/water mixture, yet. : ) 

Quoting knoxmomof2:

Ok, so I have a question....I've been reading on this...found a recipe that uses 1 Tbsp. baking soda to 8 oz. water and 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar to 8 oz. water.....do I use that whole thing each time I wash? Or just as much as needed? Thanks! And the hair looks good!

louzannalady
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:42 PM

http://www.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/17975545/No_poo_one_week?ct=search_grouppost

Here is my before and at one week. : ) 

Quoting hudson.maggie:

Do you have a before pic?

beco8627
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:43 PM
Agreed

Quoting Anonymous:

No offense but you can tell.  Your hair is dry is some spots and greasy looking in others.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)