Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I awful ??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

My boyfriend is extremely sweet. He loves me very much, and he adores my kids. The only problem is, he is extremely boring. He gets home from work and we are busy with the kids. By the time my oldest is in bed (8) he is passing out.Even on the weekends! I feel like we have no alone time that he is not sleeping. I tend to be a night owl and cant go to sleep before 10 or 11... Im so so lonely at night and i crave companionship and someone to talk to. When he is awake he doesnt really like to talk.I am very depressed and cry a lot after he falls asleep cause i feel so alone. Besides these two things, he is absolutely amazing. But i don't know if i can handle how boring he is. What do you think? Am i awful or are my feelings justified?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
nurse1997
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:39 PM

WHATS HIS LIKES AND TRY TO DO THOSE THINGS WITH HIM AND LOOSEN HIM UP A BIT - HONEY YOU AINT DIFFERENT FROM ALOT OF US THERE TIRED BY THE TIME THEY  GET HOME FROM WORK - HANG IN THERE SUMMERS COMING DONT FORGET CLOCKS GO FORWARD THIS WEEK LESS SLEEP FOR YOUR MAN LOL

Omd12
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:23 PM
Wake him up by jumping on top while he's sleeping!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sarahbsquare
by gralexmommy on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:25 PM

justified you should talk to him and find time for just you and if the fire just ain't there you can't light it by yourself.

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:26 PM

it happens. like I always suggest. talk to him about it

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:29 PM

What about the weekends, do you have time together then?  It's pretty normal for people to fall asleep after working a long day and then the household tasks.  How about you make a date at least once a week to have a nice dinner at home after the kids are in bed, let him nap while you take care of it all if need be. 

KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:30 PM

I don't think you're awful..

He, as your boyfriend, may be extremely sweet and love you.. but he's not giving you what YOU need out of a relationship. 

That doesn't make him OR you bad..  It just makes you not "perfect" for each other..

There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one.

KennyPooPoo22
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:38 PM

Yeah, I tried that once. I thought I would be cute and playfully. No, I got the bejezzes knocked out of me and thrown into the floor. He never even opened his eyes....Not such a great idea now that I think about it.

surrender

Quoting Omd12:

Wake him up by jumping on top while he's sleeping!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)