• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

No its not PA mind your own dam business!

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:36 PM
  • 29 Replies
2 moms liked this
I was at the grocery store today and I was paying for the food I bought the lady behind me sighed and then turned to her SO and said geez people on food stamps buy expensive so I turned right to her (after I finished paying) and said um miss Im not on food stamps and even if I was you are very rude and I feel sorry for you and then I walked away.

*This was a doller general and it is connected to the towns locally own grocery store.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:38 PM
3 moms liked this

Where are these stores where people say those things to strangers in a check out line?!

mrs.gemini
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:39 PM
I know you spent 900.00 of you're tax return to so you could stock up... Damn stalkers
Miller0305
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:40 PM
1 mom liked this
In Cafemom Land

Quoting Anonymous:

Where are these stores where people say those things to strangers in a check out line?!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:41 PM
FYI, I don't know, cuz I would be in jail

Quoting Anonymous:

Aprilbabymommy
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:41 PM
Dollar General in Nebraska. I say what I want and Im not afraid to speak my mind so yes I told a stranger off I dont care how she felt.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:43 PM
2 moms liked this

You must have been carrying a Coach purse.  Everyone on welfare carries Coach bags.  Or it could have been your iphone that gave her that idea.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:43 PM
That was me behind you. I totally eyeballed a lady and her ebt ass in dollar general today

Quoting Aprilbabymommy:

Dollar General in Nebraska. I say what I want and Im not afraid to speak my mind so yes I told a stranger off I dont care how she felt.

Quoting Anonymous:

Aprilbabymommy
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:44 PM
Havent got tax return back was just buying shrimp steak bread potatoes and milk.

Quoting mrs.gemini:

I know you spent 900.00 of you're tax return to so you could stock up... Damn stalkers

nurse1997

That was rude and  i am against public aide for the most part i think it should be used to get back on your feet not  to live on it for life .

Aprilbabymommy
Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

That was me behind you. I totally eyeballed a lady and her ebt ass in dollar general today

Quoting Aprilbabymommy:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)