Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

4 kids 4 diff dads all five and under

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
I just found out my "friend" is pregnant with her fourth baby by baby daddy number four. Her oldest will be five and youngest isn't even a year. She also had a miscarriage before baby #3. Smh I don't even talk to her anymore because of this. She lives off of PA and is to lazy to work. Am I being to quick to judge or should I forget about her and her crazy life all together
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:41 PM

hot damn! hot mess doesn't even cover it!

bless her ever loving tax dollar using self

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:43 PM

i dotn think you are quik to judge. youve been around her and have seen this laziness first hand. I think you are making an informed decision about a person I quickly judge to be a trashy person.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:44 PM

I knew a girl like this in school.  We were friends until she strated reproducing at 15 and one every year and a half or so with different guys, all the while getting more and more welfare.  I finally cut her out because I was sick of the constant drama with her and her boyfriends, her kids, her mother, etc.  It was nice after that. 

EvaTheDiva29
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:44 PM

gross......

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:47 PM
She is very trashy its ppl like her that abuse the system and for ppl who really need it to not be able to use it. It just makes me so mad I feel horrible for her kids

Quoting Anonymous:

i dotn think you are quik to judge. youve been around her and have seen this laziness first hand. I think you are making an informed decision about a person I quickly judge to be a trashy person.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:47 PM

breeder right there-

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Typical welfare loser behavior. 

Stop slumming and find some decent friends.  These people need to be treated like the shit they are and the good people need to stop normalizing this POS behavior. 

You are better than this.

SadeAyosmom
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:49 PM

she sounds like a mess :/

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:49 PM

Not quick to judge since you actually  know know her..I know  a girl with three kids(2,1,and6 mos),and her supposedly she had 2 different baby daddies.Not to mention she gets FS,public housing,and gov't checks or her kids b/c they have issues.

WonderWoman22
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:01 PM

Its definitely time to move on...and surround yourself with friends whom you share like interests with.

butterfly

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)