Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

medication

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:43 PM
  • 5 Replies
My daughter used to get penimoiua( spelling) all the time when she was younger. Shed spend weeks at a time in the hospital. She is now 10 and has Aspergers. I'm not saying I blame the meds or her asthma because I'd reather have a kid on the spectrum then not have my baby at all. I am just interested getting some reasoning. Does any one know if I can find out what steroid meds were given to my daughter when she ws hospitalized at 3m, 9m, 18m 3yrs, 4yrs,and 5yrs. Everytime achs was hospitalized for at least a week at a time. The longest was 4yrs which lasted 2 weeks she actually had to be hospital transported and her lung calapsed.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:44 PM

You're her parent, I'd think the hospital(s) would have to make all her medical records available to you on request.

alexsmomaubrys2
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:46 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

You're her parent, I'd think the hospital(s) would have to make all her medical records available to you on request.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:46 PM

huh???? "when agree was younger lost me"

so i'm turning around and leaving this post

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:47 PM

get her records and have someone at the hospital go over them with you, since you don't seem to be fluent in english...

mamaBerg85
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:53 PM
Sorry darn auto correct on my phone. Do hospitals typically keep medical records for 10yrs?

Quoting Anonymous:

get her records and have someone at the hospital go over them with you, since you don't seem to be fluent in english...

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)