Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Changing your screen name?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies

Can you change your screen name? If so, how?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
IFartGlitter
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:52 PM

No. You have to delete and start over. If you want your posts gone, you have to manually delete them. CM will not do it for you. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:52 PM

Nope, you can only cancel. I tried, I just deleted everything i posted and made a new account with a new name.

thetrollcat
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:53 PM

You may not change it, you have to keep it fureva and eva

gigis1
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:55 PM

so if you delete the acct.. everything will stay ? :/ the hell ? is that replies and messages included ??

Quoting IFartGlitter:

No. You have to delete and start over. If you want your posts gone, you have to manually delete them. CM will not do it for you. 

KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:55 PM

I think you have to create an entire new account..

I'd love to.. my sn.. isn't really a sn.. haha -  But I've had this account since 2009 and don't want to get rid of it.

There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one.

IFartGlitter
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:56 PM

EVERYTHING. 

This may poof this post, if it does, sorry OP! CM says that all posts and replies add "valuable content" to the site. The refused to remove my content, although I deleted for a safety matter. They don't give a shit about any of that-- unless you delete it yourself, it stays. 

Quoting gigis1:

so if you delete the acct.. everything will stay ? :/ the hell ? is that replies and messages included ??

Quoting IFartGlitter:

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:56 PM

Delete your account and start over.  Contact CM... scroll to the bottom of the page to do so.  Click contact us.  On the right side bar it should say something to the effect of 'deleting your account' click that and let cm know and they will delete it.  Then start all over again.

kcangel63
by Freebirther on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:57 PM
Yeppers

Quoting gigis1:

Quoting IFartGlitter:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
amandae21
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Me too lol.

Quoting KristenFowles:

I think you have to create an entire new account..

I'd love to.. my sn.. isn't really a sn.. haha -  But I've had this account since 2009 and don't want to get rid of it.

gigis1
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:22 PM
Wowwww how classy lol

Quoting IFartGlitter:

EVERYTHING. 

This may poof this post, if it does, sorry OP! CM says that all posts and replies add "valuable content" to the site. The refused to remove my content, although I deleted for a safety matter. They don't give a shit about any of that-- unless you delete it yourself, it stays. 

Quoting gigis1:

Quoting IFartGlitter:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)