• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's Tax season again and all your ex's that file..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this

Are getting those checks plucked and put into your Child Support account. Amen!

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:52 PM
My Dh is current (actually we got a check because he overpaid his CS), I have no ex's. Word.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:54 PM

Let me add Dead Beat baby daddies and Momma's...  woot!

Quoting Anonymous:

My Dh is current (actually we got a check because he overpaid his CS), I have no ex's. Word.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:56 PM
Not mine. They're taking their sweet ass time because it's an interstate case. He owes me 3,000.
Cymbeline
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:58 PM
Nope

I don't even have a child support order. He is paying for their primary health insurance and that's enough for me. The dental policy through his work is better than mine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:01 PM
1 mom liked this

got mine 5000.00. Here's the funny part, it was my year to claim our DS and i told him he could claim him since i havent worked this year. he jumped at the offer saying he could really use the money. damn was he ever pissed about how i supposedly screwed him out of the money. not my fault he should've paid. he's so far behind i'll probaly get his check next year too.

pce68
by Patti on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:04 PM

I doubt my dd's father will get any refund so that won't help me with getting any back child support. I could be wrong, though. Right now, the arrears is 1471, but if you add on Feb and March, it would be like 2600. I could really use that money too.

Sarafinn2012
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:04 PM

Unfortunately my ex hasn't worked a legit job for like 11 years. He's $31,000 behind in child support and I wouldn't even know where to begin to look for him. I've never seen a dime and don't depend on ever seeing it. Boy, I picked the wrong guy! But...thats why he's my ex. Hind sight is 20/20 and love, at the time, was blind. My DH now is a great daddy and we don't need my ex's dirty money anyway. :)

naomishere
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:24 PM
never filed for cs nor do i care i can support my daughter alone without it
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)