Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just found the guy I am dating, on a dating site!!!!!!:( ETA. **Update

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 105 Replies
We have been dating for quite some time now. I saw his profile on this site called Pof. People kept saying that's where the cheaters go so I figured I'd look.. what a mistake. I did a username search because that's all they offer. And I typed in what his fb url is because it's also his signature on his texts. Low and behold three men down bam! There's him. I notice the picture is a little old so I figures it may be before us.. well I went to look again tonight and his headline changed:/ I'm pretty hurt because when we met he said all this shit about how his wife always cheated and he has trust issues and that's what I had dealt with. I was pretty much falling for him. And I'm so angry and confused. I'm starting to think he used the bs cheating so I would sympathize with him. I'm not sure what to do next. It's going to be really hard not seeing him or talking to him everyday. I don't even want to confront him because I'm sure he will obviously lie:( oh man, why does this happen to me?? I thought this was really it this time:(:(

ETA a short convo between us was like this..

I told him I met someone I meant a girl but I didn't specify and he was like you met someone? And when I said yea her name is ..... And we have a lot in common he said you.should have said it was a girl I was about to.say see ya

Update.. I did what a few said and made a profile, well he replied. So last night I saw on his fb saying that moment you realize she already stole your heart, sneaky girl.
I texted him and was like wow you met someone else, why didn't you just tell me?
He said it was for his niece and I was like just stop, and he said whatever. So I just said either way, good luck with everything, you can text me every once in a while and let me know how you are. He never replied, and he took the status off fb. I'm pretty upset but whatever right?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:57 PM
1 mom liked this

you are dating not married, he can do what he wants.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:59 PM
so a soon to be husband can have sex with other people because you aren't married yet?

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:59 PM
what does the status say?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:00 PM
Relationship status? I'll check

Quoting Anonymous:

lowencope
by ❤️Lucy 💋 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:01 PM
Just tell him u want to break up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:01 PM
his relationship status says divorced

Quoting Anonymous:

swiperno
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:02 PM
5 moms liked this

you are a bitch

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:02 PM

AWWWWWWWWW thats terrible!!! im sorry you are going through this.  whats the dating site, pof plenty of fish?  

roxiekittie
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:02 PM
1 mom liked this

I dont think thats right at all, if u are dating and in a serious relationship you still shouldnt cheat1 the only time i think its ok is when your just dating, dating, she ssaid she was with him for a while so obvioiusly it must be serious and as for the OP you should talk to him and see if maybe he thinks that u guys are not as serious as u thought

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:02 PM
Should I ignore him if he asks why?

Quoting lowencope:

Just tell him u want to break up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)