• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Should I cancel?

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:57 PM
  • 12 Replies

My DD's  4 yr. old bday party is Sunday and she just got a fever tonight!  Should i cancel her party?  What would you do?

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rbrown72707
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:58 PM

Bump

Rbrown72707
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:59 PM

Bump!

Rbrown72707
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:59 PM

Bump.  I really need advice!

jlbelknap35
by Jessica on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:00 PM
I myself wouldn't, I would wait and see, fever can be many things and not always contagious sick.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Pita369
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:01 PM
If wait til tomorrow... It could just be a 24 hr bug... But my dd is only 10.5 months but that's what we would do
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momamanda
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:01 PM

Wait it out she may get better. decided tomorrow evening


Rbrown72707
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:02 PM

She seems fine, just warm. 100.7 temp.


Quoting jlbelknap35:

I myself wouldn't, I would wait and see, fever can be many things and not always contagious sick.



almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:02 PM
Will there be other kids at the party? Give it 'til tomorrow afternoon. If she's fever free for 24 hrs before the party, it should be fine. If shes still tomorrow, cancel
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
spunky946
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:02 PM

I'd wait until tomorrow.

tennisgal
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:02 PM

nope, not yet

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)