Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

One of those days...

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:46 PM
  • 0 Replies

Have you ever had one of those days where you get on CM and specifically search for the giggles cause you just need something to make you smile and forget about all the crazyness in your life? 

Seriously... today I feel like I'm living in a crazy dream and can't wake up. I will never have to worry about my life getting boring.. that's for sure. 

Quick summary of my afternoon... DS8 not listening at ALL... DD17mo is cranky because she just spend 2 days with my sister who spoils her rotten and Mommy doesn't so she decided to start throwing things and hitting me when she gets angry.. DS's bm STILL hasn't finished her part of a school project that she is supposed to help him with (she has had more than a month to do it and it was supposed to be turned in today!)..

Then I get a call from DH. He says "I'm sorry." I hate it when conversations start off like that and I can't think of a single thing that he should be sorry for. He informs me that his mother is coming to our house.. right... freaking... now.

She is leaving her husband (DH's step dad) because she is convinced that he is trying to kill her. She has quit her job because her coworkers were conspiring against her. She just knows that her phones are all tapped and she is afraid that someone is following her... Oh yeah... She also thinks her husband is gay. SHE HAS GONE BAT SHIT CRAZY!!!! I don't want this crap at my house and around my kids! She seriously needs a mental evaluation. I haven't seen or spoken to her since she got here. She and DH went straight to the back shop/barn area and haven't come out. Thank God for that cause I really don't think I can handle it. 

I'm gonna go pour me a glass of wine now

Vent over.

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)