Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am stuck up!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
2 moms liked this

I was off work yesterday. A new girl started yesterday. Usually when a new girl start it is either me or this other girl who i work with who train the new girls. We have been their the longest. usually we both train. girls get 2 days of training one with me and one with the other girl. Well yesterday this new girl got trained by a different girl, this girl has been their maybe 2 month.

So she tell the new girl that the 2 girls who have been their the longest are stuck up. Lol. I go tell the other girl and she start laughing saying that is real funny.  We joked about it all day. At lunch the other  girl walks up and looks at me and say hey, stuck up girl, i say back at ya stuck up girl and we start laughing. the girl who made this comment was sitting right there.  I told my boss and she busted out laughing.

We are housekeeper at a hotel we make minimum wage, but yet we are stuck up. lol  The funny thing is the new girl  told me; she like me training her better than the other girl, she didn't like the other girl.  I don't like her either, i haven't like her since the day I trained her, I just get that vibe off of her. but you can not tell i don't like her, I am an assistant and i have to act civil with everyone who works there.

I just find it funny that i am stuck up. Yep  i am one broke ass stuck up bitch.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy_madilyn
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:14 PM
That is too funny. Dumb bitch lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
harpsichord
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:15 PM
1 mom liked this

i didn't think being stuck up had financial requirements.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:24 PM

if you ever met someone stuck up, most of the time they are rich bitches. that is why they are stuck up, they think they are better than others. Hell there are lots of them on cafemom.

Quoting harpsichord:

FoodIsLife
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:28 PM
1 mom liked this

I've met plenty. Both on different ends of the financial spectrum 

Quoting Anonymous:

if you ever met someone stuck up, most of the time they are rich bitches. that is why they are stuck up, they think they are better than others. Hell there are lots of them on cafemom.

Quoting harpsichord:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Are you adults??? You sound like high school kids.

jthompson1976
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:31 PM

how funny

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:37 PM

what you don't know how to have fun at work? It is a bunch of women working together don't you know bitches talk to much. If we didn't have fun they day would be so damn slow.

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you adults??? You sound like high school kids.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:40 PM
You sound 15.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:41 PM
You do kinda sound stuck up....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:42 PM

and you sound 60. I am 31 and i am someone who know how to have a little bit of fun at work. damn i bet you are boring as hell.

Quoting Anonymous:

You sound 15.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)