Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have the fridge stocked with night crawlers....

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:24 PM
  • 44 Replies
2 moms liked this

And I'm taking my babies fishing tomorrow! Supposed to be super nice outside!

What are y'all doing this weekend?? :)

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Redwoods_Mama
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:26 PM

Aww yay!

We're doing yardwork.  I wish we were fishing but... alas.  There's a gun + antique show in town that the DH is lobbying for. 

mlg1989
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:26 PM
Im going to the park tomorrow afternoon, then my sister and bestie are going to a "slumber party"(to buy sensual stuff lol) and then later that night going to the bar to play billiards! Sunday Im going to try my bet to convince dh to go see Oz the Great and POwerful
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mich.el.le
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Funn! I'm jealous!

MissAmanda88
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:28 PM

i need to be doing yard work, but it's just too dang pretty! lol I need some fish in my life!!

Quoting Redwoods_Mama:

Aww yay!

We're doing yardwork.  I wish we were fishing but... alas.  There's a gun + antique show in town that the DH is lobbying for. 

DanaG70
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:28 PM

We are doing our taxes tomorrow. Don't know what we are doing Sunday.

chane_L
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:29 PM
1 mom liked this

haha! yup the garage "soda & beer" fridge in my house has em too! Afterall with it expected to be 68 clear skies lake at full pool. I would be "dumber than a football bat" if I actually expected to see my hubby from sun up to way past sun down.

(which reminds me i better make sure he put the new reg. sticker on the boat trailer)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:30 PM

We don't really have plans for tommorow. We would probably be fishing if but my husband has to fix his ice auger. We will go Sunday for sure. We still have alot of ice here (Minnesota) so we have to use wax worms. lol

tossed
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:30 PM

Just make sure the lid is on tight. We had escapees in the fridge once and it was a bitch to sterilize after capturing all of the escapees.

MissAmanda88
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:30 PM

Sounds like a busy but FUN weekend! :D We have a pool table at home, and I get tired of beating my fiance all the time. LOL!

Quoting mlg1989:

Im going to the park tomorrow afternoon, then my sister and bestie are going to a "slumber party"(to buy sensual stuff lol) and then later that night going to the bar to play billiards! Sunday Im going to try my bet to convince dh to go see Oz the Great and POwerful

sarahbsquare
by gralexmommy on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:31 PM

sounds like fun i hope you have a blast with your lo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)