• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Edit!!! My dog scratched me! Should I get rid of her?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 79 Replies
Kids and I just got home from my grandmothers funeral. Our puppy was so excited she scratched my face!!!! Do you think I should get rid of her incase this accident happens to one of my kids !?!?!?

Edit!!! I was wondering what kid of responses I would get knowing how CM responds to dog issues. And I just want to say it took a while to get responses.
I. Will NOT be getting rid I our puppy or any of our animals. She is an amazing little puppy at only. Maybe 10 weeks. ( she was found on the side of the rode ) the only thing that her scratching my face did was make me realize she really needs her nails trimmed and that she really missed me the passed 3 days while I was at my grandmothers funeral. She is currently happily asleep on the couch with my dd. but my face is still stinging stupid sharp puppy nails.

Oh and this is fields456. For those who know me and know my love for my animals. I really just wanted to see what y'all would say. ( and not the moms who thought I was horrible )
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
redbutterfly666
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:33 PM

oh ffs

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Why do you even have the puppy?  How did it get near your face?  I can't even find the words.  Please find a home for the puppy with people smart enough to handle it. 

audreesmama
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh, dear. The stupidity is rampant tonight.

Find a trainer. It's a puppy--what do you expect from an untrained animal? If you don't plan on investing in her for life including training her, don't get a puppy. If you already have her, rehome her so she can get the love and care she deserves, from someone intelligent and motivated to do so.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:59 PM
1 mom liked this

sure do afterall i bet that's how CUJO started 1st a scratch and next a chewed off face

Lovemyboys1212
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:59 PM
2 moms liked this
You should not own a dog if you have to ask a question like that!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:59 PM
2 moms liked this
Lol you're funny.
audreesmama
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:00 AM
2 moms liked this
Declawed? You can't be serious.

Quoting Tweenymummy:

Get it declawed if your scared that the puppy might scatch your kids! It's just a puppy and doent know better yet! but i'm sure you can train the pup!

JulieBoyd
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Wow!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:01 AM
3 moms liked this

Declaw a puppy?

How many idiots are on this site?! Sheesh!

Quoting Tweenymummy:

Get it declawed if your scared that the puppy might scatch your kids! It's just a puppy and doent know better yet! but i'm sure you can train the pup!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:01 AM

My kid puked on me.. Should I get rid of him? In case you think I'm being serious, the answer is no... Don't own a pet unless you're willing to treat it as if it were your child... You can't just get rid of it because it accidentally scratched you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)