• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SO PISSED AND DISGUSTED

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies

My DH has a friend staying with us for the weekend he got here this afternoon. I don't like him never have, he's an annoying loud mouthed idiot. I BF my baby and I keep my hand pump in the kitchen cabinet that's dedicated to baby things. whatever MY house. He sees it earlier while he's rummaging around looking for who knows what and makes jokes, ok buddy real mature. I go just now to get it and pump tomorrow's bottle and the fucking horn is missing. No one knows what could have happened to it, it's just gone. My kids can't reach it, my DH thinks it's gross and won't touch it, and I know I put it all away together and it was THERE earlier when this fucking idiot was pointing and giggling at it. WHO DOES THAT?? It's my only pump, now I have to go milk myself like a fucking cow or call off work tomorrow because I have zero backup milk stored. Shitty planning but I didn't think I'd need it and I hate pumping more then I have to. GOD I'm mad. And gross, what could you possibly even WANT with that?! If I find it it's going in the trash. Buying a new one tomorrow, really helpful right now.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RockEducation
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:01 AM
3 moms liked this

He would have to leave.

JulieBoyd
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:03 AM
Agreed

Quoting RockEducation:

He would have to leave.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:04 AM

Wow I would be going off on him and then kicking him out.

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:05 AM

ya.... that equals prick status in my mind. ask him for it, then ask him for money to buy a new one. that *should hopefully* teach him to leave your stuff alone

Mom2princessq
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:05 AM

Out the Door!

Quoting RockEducation:

He would have to leave.

Nickie76
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:06 AM
Throw his shit on the lawn and lock him out!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:08 AM
It could have fallen off or something. Just relax, settle down, and look behind the stuff in the cupboard, on the table, etc.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:08 AM
Wait....what makes you think he took it?
Melissa_4
by Emerald Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:09 AM

I'd make a big freaking scene about it.  Like go in the kitchen to get it, and yell, "Who the FUCK moved my breastpump horn???  I can't go to work if I don't pump milk for the baby!"

Betcha it shows up fast.

Zawifey
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:10 AM

I would tell his stupid ass to get the hell off my property. And screw whatever the DH says. You don't disrespect me in my home.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)