Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you know if your pregnant?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies

Just kidding!!!! 

Seriously though I'm 4 months pp and spotting... EBF (Using condoms)..... I think I'm going to test ... FML! ahhhhh! *Deep Breath Deep Breath* 

Please tell me this isn't completely abnormal? 

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wkukid
by Beach Bum on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:55 AM

I'm 5 months pregnant and I took a test tonight because I found it in the bathroom closet. 

tristahope
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:58 AM
Nope I have some lying around the house and just needs reassurance sometimes so I take one. I am only 8 weeks and 1 day pregnant...

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Kaybean
by Ruby Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:58 AM
If you're EBF, it is very unlikely you could get pregnant right now. Especially if you're using condoms. Only 2% of women who are EBF will get pregnant in the first 6 months and that's with using no protection.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:58 AM

Quoting wkukid:

I'm 5 months pregnant and I took a test tonight because I found it in the bathroom closet. 

LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:59 AM

Well, I never used condoms or EBF after my first and I got pregnant when she was around 3 months old. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:00 AM

*you're.......hope your kids can spell. 

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:01 AM

well if you are pregnant. I will be totally jealous. my body likes to take a minimum of 10 mo pp before it will seem to let me get pregnant again :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:01 AM

Quoting Kaybean:

If you're EBF, it is very unlikely you could get pregnant right now. Especially if you're using condoms. Only 2% of women who are EBF will get pregnant in the first 6 months and that's with using no protection.

My last baby was conceived while BF but we had just started introducing foods (9 months pp). I'm scared to death. ah! Dh's vasectomy keeps getting pushed around.(long story)  

I really hope it's just my body going back to normal!  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:03 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

*you're.......hope your kids can spell. 

oh geesh It's late here and I've had a rough day. I could care less about my spelling or grammar at the moment! 

Kaybean
by Ruby Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:06 AM
Yep, after 6 months, your chances of getting pregnant increase a lot, and that's even with still EBF. If you were 9 months PP and feeding some solids, that's what wade the difference. I'm sure it's nothing.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Kaybean:

My last baby was conceived while BF but we had just started introducing foods (9 months pp). I'm scared to death. ah! Dh's vasectomy keeps getting pushed around.(long story)  

I really hope it's just my body going back to normal!  

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)