• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm afraid for her (long)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
I just got back from Virginia. I was super excited to go, because I was visiting my cousin and we're like sisters. I took a train and I stayed for a week. While I was there her and her fiance began to argue. Awkward. That's not what bothered me the most. He started yelling saying there son will not have a mother. He said he was going to fucking kill her. I was holding my dd and her ds . Later I asked her if she wanted to leave or at least stay at a hotel with me. She said she was fine. I told her it was unhealthy and I asked her if he threatened her often. She said it's usually worse than this. I offered to buy her a train ticket and I told her I would help her get on her feet. ( She's a sahm with no degree) She refused and told me to leave. Now she won't speak to me because he told her she could no longer associate with my family. I'm really sad. Is anyone else going through this? Update.. She left him! I threatened to call cups and she left him! Thank God!
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
macilah
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:35 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes! Its hard and sad to see how trapped they become even when they are offered a way out ;(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:19 AM
Definitely, now I can't even keep tabs on her, she changed her number.
young_lv_mom
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:24 AM
1 mom liked this
One thing you could do is call the local police of where she lives and ask for them to check in on her, tell them the truth of what you saw and how you can no longer get a hold of her and you worry about her and the baby, with the baby being there hey might make her pick, the guy or the child. She may end p hating you, but at least she would be here to hate you. I hope our can figure something out, or she wants to get out. Good luck.
KennyPooPoo22
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:27 AM

You can't help her if she isn't willing to be helped. You could call the police but she would probably say nothing was going on and they wouldn't bother with it anymore. If the police show up she will get more crap from him. Celt with this from my mom and dad. It's hard but there really isnt anything you can do about it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:27 AM
2 moms liked this

you were a witness to terroristic threats, call CPS and make sure the kid is protected.

jcpeters0320
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:30 AM
Call CPS and learn how to castrate...that's what I would do. Actually I would have beat the shit out of him on the spot and had the kids look away.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:42 AM
I am seriously thinking about calling cps. Their ds is only 10 months old. Maybe that will wake her up.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 26, 2013 at 7:26 PM
Cps damn auto correct

Quoting Anonymous:

I just got back from Virginia. I was super excited to go, because I was visiting my cousin and we're like sisters. I took a train and I stayed for a week. While I was there her and her fiance began to argue. Awkward. That's not what bothered me the most. He started yelling saying there son will not have a mother. He said he was going to fucking kill her. I was holding my dd and her ds . Later I asked her if she wanted to leave or at least stay at a hotel with me. She said she was fine. I told her it was unhealthy and I asked her if he threatened her often. She said it's usually worse than this. I offered to buy her a train ticket and I told her I would help her get on her feet. ( She's a sahm with no degree) She refused and told me to leave. Now she won't speak to me because he told her she could no longer associate with my family. I'm really sad. Is anyone else going through this? Update.. She left him! I threatened to call cups and she left him! Thank God!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)