Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

contractions?!?! *Update*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 46 Replies

so i feel dumb for asking this b.c. this is my second child but all today i been getting this extremely tight feeling in my stomach it comes and goes just like contractions would but i have no pain in my pelvic area its just a really uncomfortable tight ab feeling...

anybody else have this??? is this the braxton hicks contractions???

**didnt feel like making another post so here we go...i am going to be 40 weeks on sunday. still not dialated at all. cervix is still long but it is  softening. we have set a induction date of march 28 so if nothing i will be getting induced by then i just started the evening primrose oil caplulets i took 1000 mgs and i plan on rubbing the oil around my lady parts tonight after i shower. i really dont want to be induced and i hoping she gets her butt out here before that date..i still been having the braxton hicks contractions but its still nothing that makes me think i need to go in...ugh  please come on out baby Z. 

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Leobaby2007
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:24 AM

It sounds like BH. I never had them, but this is how they were described to me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:26 AM

I had bh with my ds and that soundds alot like what I had.  My stomach would tighten up and it was nothing consistent.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:28 AM

thanks ladies i feel really weird asking these to my doc (i still ask them though) b.c. this is my second but my first was a straight forward pregnancy no questions or maybes but this liittle one has left me so clueless as to what may be happening sometime lol

D.O.E.
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:30 AM

how far along are you?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:31 AM

im 38 weeks will be 29 on sunday the finish line is kind of line is kind of in sight now so i been noticing eveything 

Quoting D.O.E.:

how far along are you?

annas_momma
by Platinum Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:32 AM
My friend did that when she was 36 weeks pregnant while at her baby shower. Then her water started to leak while she was peeing (that was pretty funny). I put her in my car and started to take her to the hospital while her husband went to their house and got all her stuff. By the time we got to the hospital she was 4cm and her contractions were 3 mins apart. They never hurt until she was about 7cm
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
D.O.E.
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:33 AM

whats your due  date? and tell me about it!!! time for eviction!!

Quoting Anonymous:

im 38 weeks will be 29 on sunday the finish line is kind of line is kind of in sight now so i been noticing eveything 

Quoting D.O.E.:

how far along are you?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:35 AM

ooo i hope thats whats happeneing to me tonight im so ready to get her out i havent had any signs of water leakage though

Quoting annas_momma:

My friend did that when she was 36 weeks pregnant while at her baby shower. Then her water started to leak while she was peeing (that was pretty funny). I put her in my car and started to take her to the hospital while her husband went to their house and got all her stuff. By the time we got to the hospital she was 4cm and her contractions were 3 mins apart. They never hurt until she was about 7cm

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:37 AM

march 17 is suppose to be the magical day but im hoping i dont make there i really dont want the belly anymore i just want the baby now lol

Quoting D.O.E.:

whats your due  date? and tell me about it!!! time for eviction!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting D.O.E.:

how far along are you?

Mom-2-3-Girlz
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:38 AM

I would time them to make sure they're not coming at a regular interval. Some lucky women don't get all the pain at first!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)