Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help plz?? piog**update

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:34 AM
  • 8 Replies
Ok ladies this may be TMI but i seriously need help. I am 22wks6days and three days ago I was in L&D for premature labor. I was dilated 1cm already and they gave me meds to stop the contractions. I got released that same night. Yesterday I had to go poop about three times and had no problems. Then today i feel like i need to go more but nothing comes out at all. The pressure in my butt and whoo-ha is so bad i can barely walk. When i lay down the pressure eases but doesn't go away completely. When i stand it is unbearable. Since nothing is coming out when i try to go to the bathroom i am wonder is the pressure i am feeling from the baby?? I don't want to go tooL&D if its me just not being able to go potty. What do you ladies think?

**update**
WellI was finally able to use the bathroom So i guess it was just constipation and not the baby. I appreciate you ladies. I feel stupid for even making this post now tho.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Candace_mo5
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:39 AM

It sounds like pressure from the baby. I would get it checked out. :/

stressedmama24
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:39 AM
Bump
Mom2wife1
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:40 AM

Get your butt to the hospital. Since you've already had a scare you shouldn't take anything lightly. I had a lot of nerve problems in my legs when I was pregnant. Lots of pressure in my legs and bottom. I'm not going to say that's what's going on with you but you really should find out what is going on. Please.

2BRBgirlz
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:41 AM

If you're concerned go back to L&D!

Mainstream Moms
Come join us!!  No crunchiness!big smile mini

stressedmama24
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:41 AM
It scares Me bc he isn't viable yet. Also i am alone with my kids and no one to watch them until morning for me to go in. Idk what i should do.

Quoting Candace_mo5:

Candace_mo5
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:48 AM

I would definitely lay down to ease the pressure and if it doesn't get worse, call your obgyn in the morning. If the pressure is really strong and you believe it is more than just simple constipation, I would call the ER and speak to an obgyn nurse and ask if you should go to the ER tonight. I am praying for you and you baby. 

Quoting stressedmama24:

It scares Me bc he isn't viable yet. Also i am alone with my kids and no one to watch them until morning for me to go in. Idk what i should do.

Quoting Candace_mo5:

me-n-mygirls
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:50 AM
1 mom liked this
If it eases up when you lay down you need to stay off your feet.
If you question it go get checked.
Good luck momma!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
me-n-mygirls
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:52 AM
1 mom liked this
great advise!

Quoting Candace_mo5:

I would definitely lay down to ease the pressure and if it doesn't get worse, call your obgyn in the morning. If the pressure is really strong and you believe it is more than just simple constipation, I would call the ER and speak to an obgyn nurse and ask if you should go to the ER tonight. I am praying for you and you baby. 

Quoting stressedmama24:

Quoting Candace_mo5:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)