Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG... UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:53 AM
  • 24 Replies

Today,someone old me that AIDS wasn't real and that HIV doesn't make you sick or kill you eventually...in fact,AIDS doesn't exist at all.

They also told me that the Holocaust didn't happen.

Oh my God.

Do people seriously believe this stuff?!

CafeMom Tickers

"Live as if you have faith and faith will be given to you"

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KylesWifey
by Go HAWKS!!!! on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Ha ha ha maybe they were just telling you that. I say things like that to people who are dumb enough to believe I actually think that way. Lol it's fun to watch their reaction.....like yours.......

Leobaby2007
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:56 AM

I believe there are people who deny the Holocaust happened, as crazy as that seems. I suppose there are those who do not believe AIDS is a real thing either.

What morons.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:56 AM

sadly, yes there are.....

My great Aunt (who was the biggest bitch I knew anyway) was one of them. She would argue with her brother that was in WW2 that he did not see any "of those make believe camps.." that because he was in the military he had to say those things....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:57 AM
1 mom liked this

yes they do.....just like they believe Our president.

ElizabethGracie
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:01 AM

Nope,he was totally serious. And the ironic thing was,it was a druggie...one of the people most at risk for contacting HIV/AIDS.

Quoting KylesWifey:

Ha ha ha maybe they were just telling you that. I say things like that to people who are dumb enough to believe I actually think that way. Lol it's fun to watch their reaction.....like yours.......

CafeMom Tickers

chane_L
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:02 AM

i was lucky my grandmother and her sister survived the camp but none the rest of the family . for the person whom said saying this sort of stuff is funny genocide is never funny.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:02 AM

Yes, Virginia, Some people don't believe in the Holocaust or HIV/ AIDs

ElizabethGracie
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:02 AM

So where did she believe all the pictures and things came from? Were they just set up as props?What about the Nuremberg Trials? And what the hell happened to those 6 million Jews?

Quoting Anonymous:

My great Aunt (who was the biggest bitch I knew anyway) was one of them. She would argue with her brother that was in WW2 that he did not see any "of those make believe camps.." that because he was in the military he had to say those things....

CafeMom Tickers

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:06 AM

Who the hell knows?!?! Like I said, she was a bitch...and she was a nut...Thank God she never had kids, they would have been so screwed up. My uncle (her nephew) still talks about so of the crazy shit she would say and do.

Quoting ElizabethGracie:

So where did she believe all the pictures and things came from? Were they just set up as props?What about the Nuremberg Trials? And what the hell happened to those 6 million Jews?

Quoting Anonymous:

ElizabethGracie
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:08 AM

When I ws a teacher,I did a whole unit on Holocaust literature,Anne Frank,Elie Wiesel,etc.And one girl actually asked me,"Why do we have to learn about this girl?She's dead."

My jaw dropped open. I said,"Because 6 million Jews plus Gypsies, Romanians, Soviet Union citizens, homosexuals, disabled and handicapped citizens died. It was the worst mass genocide in the history of our world."

Quoting chane_L:

i was lucky my grandmother and her sister survived the camp but none the rest of the family . for the person whom said saying this sort of stuff is funny genocide is never funny.

CafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)