Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Today,someone old me that AIDS wasn't real and that HIV doesn't make you sick or kill you eventually...in fact,AIDS doesn't exist at all.

They also told me that the Holocaust didn't happen.

Oh my God.

Do people seriously believe this stuff?!

CafeMom Tickers

"Live as if you have faith and faith will be given to you"

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:53 AM
Replies (11-20):
ElizabethGracie
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:09 AM

Virginia?

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes, Virginia, Some people don't believe in the Holocaust or HIV/ AIDs

CafeMom Tickers

XnikoX
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes people actually believe this stuff.

They're called idiots. And unfortunately for those of us with a working brain in our head they're everywhere lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:13 AM

Unfortunely there are people who actually believe that way. I once got the cops called on me for paying with a two dollar bill..... Its amazing what people don't know, think, etc............And I'm only 22!!!

ElizabethGracie
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:14 AM

They called the police on you for paying with a $2 bill?!

Quoting Anonymous:

Unfortunely there are people who actually believe that way. I once got the cops called on me for paying with a two dollar bill..... Its amazing what people don't know, think, etc............And I'm only 22!!!

CafeMom Tickers

donnag013
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:16 AM

dumbasses

opal10161973
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:18 AM

Yeah and those other 5 million people that were there- that were not Jewish?

Quoting ElizabethGracie:

So where did she believe all the pictures and things came from? Were they just set up as props?What about the Nuremberg Trials? And what the hell happened to those 6 million Jews?

Quoting Anonymous:

sadly, yes there are.....

My great Aunt (who was the biggest bitch I knew anyway) was one of them. She would argue with her brother that was in WW2 that he did not see any "of those make believe camps.." that because he was in the military he had to say those things....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:18 AM

Quoting ElizabethGracie:

Virginia?

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes, Virginia, Some people don't believe in the Holocaust or HIV/ AIDs

follow the link. it is a pop culture reference.

"Is There a Santa Claus? was the title of an editorial appearing in the September 21, 1897, edition of The (New York) Sun. The editorial, which included the famous reply "Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus", has become an indelible part of popular Christmas folklore in the United States.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:19 AM
Quoting ElizabethGracie:

They called the police on you for paying with a $2 bill?!

Quoting Anonymous:

Yup! They thought I had fake bills! Ha! They even questioned the cops when they said my money was good!!!
skittlefart
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:19 AM
1 mom liked this

._. not shocking....after I read all the posts about "holy shit! the titanic was a real event?!" ....*criestoselfabouthumanity* 

photo 5f2805dd-aa52-4d3c-a50d-2836ff551b95_zps90b9113b.jpg
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:20 AM

Quoting opal10161973:

Yeah and those other 5 million people that were there- that were not Jewish?

Quoting ElizabethGracie:

So where did she believe all the pictures and things came from? Were they just set up as props?What about the Nuremberg Trials? And what the hell happened to those 6 million Jews?

Quoting Anonymous:

sadly, yes there are.....

My great Aunt (who was the biggest bitch I knew anyway) was one of them. She would argue with her brother that was in WW2 that he did not see any "of those make believe camps.." that because he was in the military he had to say those things....

you're off by 1 million. there were 12 million lost- 6 million of whom were Jewish...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)