Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Jealousy almost cost me my son, now it may cost me all my children

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies

I don't generally consider myself a drama queen but enough is enough. I would appreciate any advise so here goes: I married my high school sweetheart after 12 years of dating & also troublemaking by his BF's GF. It was bad at the wedding when she had her youngest daughter cause as much noise as possible but the real trouble started after. 9 months into the marriage I discovered my first surprise she did everything to get me to make nice with her, but she kept telling my DH that I was out and about when he was at work. I had the baby early and at 2 weeks of age she made her 1st attempt on his life and mine. she sped into our yard and tried to hit me while I held his carrier. The pilice did nothing there was no evidence, I ripped 5 stitches out but that could have happened at anytime. This sort of thing kept happening culmenating in a verbal altercation in the middle of WalMart and a promise (in front of the poilce) that if she ever came near my son again that I'd blow the back of her head off. She backed off needless to say however I recently had my 3rd and last child, a daughter. I am sitting with them now while they get checked out, my sister told the police that the same crazy chick that harassed me a few years ago actually ran into her broadside. They say they will investigate but that it appears she was just distracted by her own children and simply did not see my sister's truck. I have my own opinion about this, and would you like to know WHY she hates me in particular?  My husband married me before I allowed him to try getting me pregnant, he holds down a decent job, we are still together buying a home , I gave him the family he wanted in the order he wanted and the main reason is because after my wedding she did not get to have her own with her BF. He did not follow my husbands' lead. Any thought's on what else I could do?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:19 AM

Are they still together and is your dh still friends with him?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:20 AM
Restraining order?
divinedimension
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:20 AM
Holy shit....... Does your dh still talk to her? The reason I say this is because it seems like she wants your dh so it makes me wonder....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bri2011
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:21 AM
Can u file for a protection order. Can u make nice? Bish seems sad, lonely, crazy and jealous. Maybe just u and her sit down and talk.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aalmomma
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:21 AM
Get a restraining order
autummayline
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:23 AM

She sounds like a pyscho bitch, I would get a restraining order

parentalrights1
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:27 AM
Worst advice ever

Quoting bri2011:

Can u file for a protection order. Can u make nice? Bish seems sad, lonely, crazy and jealous. Maybe just u and her sit down and talk.

jkleinman
by Ruby Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:27 AM

Quoting autummayline:

She sounds like a pyscho bitch, I would get a restraining order

Supervane
by Ruby Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:31 AM
Restraining order and cut of all ties with this other fam
D.O.E.
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:31 AM

hmmmmm........i would probably off the bitch and bury her in a remote field somewhere

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)