• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I f***ing hate some women! *abortion*

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:19 AM
  • 129 Replies
19 moms liked this
There's this abortion post and in the comments there's a video showing how a late term abortion would work with a plastic doll. FUCKING SICK. I CRIED. I'm pro-life all the way. Killing innocent babies that didn't ask to be here! Sick ass mothers. You can't live with giving your child to a loving home and being ALIVE and happy, but you can live with killing your OWN CHILD?! A baby can feel the pain when being aborted! Most babies have a heartbeat and nerves before you find out you're pregnant!

BASH ALL YOU WANT. MY OPINION STANDS. Women like this are a disgrace. That is all. I'm going to bed now and I'm sure ill get a lot of hate. Goodnight.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
november117
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:20 AM
:( that is so sad
jcpeters0320
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:21 AM
4 moms liked this
You're going to hell with them...all that hatred.
ColieO
by Emerald Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:22 AM
Ok.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
harpsichord
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:22 AM
Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmorales7690
by Ruby Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:22 AM
3 moms liked this
I find it a sickening thing to do. But I refuse to treat someone different for doing it. I just say a prayer and don't give them my opinion unless they bring it up. Most people know not to talk about it to me.
bowribbonmama
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:23 AM
You do realize that abortions aren't yupically done like that, right? Most are done in the first trimester by either the RU-486 pill or a D&C.
The fetus doesn't feel pain either.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AVSpecWife4
by Ruby Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:23 AM
10 moms liked this
I've had two abortions. I don't believe in hell and I really can't stand people like you op. don't like abortion? Don't get one. My choices don't have any impact on your life.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:24 AM
Ok
ElizabethGracie
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:25 AM
6 moms liked this

I'm not even being a smartass when I ask this,but seriously,why do you care what someone else does with their body?You don't have to deal with the physical/emotional/mental side effects,you don't have to pay for it,you don't have to live with it for the rest of your life,you won't have to answer for it on Judgement Day. So unless you were planning to adopt that baby,why do you care? Why get yourself all worked up and fight over something that you can't control?

CafeMom Tickers

"Live as if you have faith and faith will be given to you"

TigressLily
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:25 AM
1 mom liked this

While I can't stand it when I hear of abortions etc..... I don't wish anyone to hell. It's not my place to judge and I pray they understand their wrong-doings. It's not my place to tell anyone they're wrong for doing something. It's their own place to figure out what they need to fix in their lives. Just as it is MY responsibility to figure out MY OWN faults, and not someone else's place to do so for me. Even though some things may seem a bit more harsh to us than other things, we all have our own faults.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)