Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I WANT TO GO TO SLEEP! But can't.....

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:00 AM
  • 19 Replies

I'm super excited to be leaving to Vegas tomorrow early afternoon for the WPPI conference (Photography conference). My plane leaves at 2pm. I just finished ALL of my midterms tonight so I don't have to worry about ANY homework while on Spring break! I'm going to really enjoy myself! I'm so excited I can't sleep! It will be a nice break from the kids, but I am going to MISS my babies so much! I will be gone for a week. =/ LONGEST I've ever been away from my babies. They are 2.5 years old and 10 months old.

Why are YOU still up?

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Eshadowgirl
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:05 AM

Working as per usual...Tired as all heck. My Friday was stressful, hectic and tiring....I wish i could rewind and do it over again...  :(

ExquisiteMomof2
by PHOTOGMOM on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:07 AM

Quoting Eshadowgirl:

Working as per usual...Tired as all heck. My Friday was stressful, hectic and tiring....I wish i could rewind and do it over again...  :(

awwwww, I did some work tonight after the kids went to bed as well, before I did my mid terms. I had to wait until midnight to take two of my mid terms. Lame.

I hope your day/night gets better! =)

"The SUN will come up, tomorrow!"

504bbymami
by Emerald Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:08 AM
I'm having major anxiety :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ExquisiteMomof2
by PHOTOGMOM on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:09 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting 504bbymami:

Oh no! I hope it goes away!

ExquisiteMomof2
by PHOTOGMOM on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:11 AM

I'm gonna go try, key work there, *try and lay down to sleep.

Supervane
by Ruby Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:11 AM
I don't sleep to God to begin with. I have a sleep disorder. I can only sleep for about 4 hours at a time. To make matters worse I'm sick right now
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
harpsichord
by Platinum Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:17 AM
1 mom liked this
I was up organizing and got sidetracked by CafeMom lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kymom23
by Platinum Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:17 AM

I had to take a Loracet because my teeth are hurting. My dentist prescribed them to me today. I went to have them pulled, but the roots are slanted sideways a little, so he wouldn't do it. Refered me to an oral surgeon. Well, anyway, they make me a little hyper. Most people they knock out. Not me. I didn't want to take one, but it was either that, or lay in serious pain with my teeth all night.

NikLvsNick
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:19 AM

I took a nap after I went shopping. And since SO works 2nd shift, spending time with him has gotten me accustomed to staying up late. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:21 AM
1 mom liked this
She's afraid her scandelous sex affair will be exposed to the tabloids including pictures of her and Austin Rivers having, raunchy, raw sexual relations while her Dh is away in the army.

Oh, and...I am up reading that shit. Lol

Quoting ExquisiteMomof2:

Quoting 504bbymami:

Oh no! I hope it goes away!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)