• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Wally World story--geez

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies
1 mom liked this
So I have heard/read all you ladies talking about crazy Walmart stories and kinda thought that some were bs-until yesterday.
I was in Walmart getting baby water and walked past a lady who was trying to flag down a worker bc none of the regular bottled water was stocked on the shelves.
She made a statement that that had never happened to her before and I just said yea it's seemed their shelves aren't stocked the last few times we have been here. She then turned and said "well you can thank our wonderful president Obama for that one!"

I just kind of smiled and walked past to head to the milk and she turns with her hands in the air and yelled "" all you who voted for Obama should be really happy with yourselves now, this is what you get". I just looked at the other person in the aisle who had the same look I did like wtf? She then goes on to say "did you know that we just gave money to Egypt-we can't support our troops but we can give money to those Muslims, and we had to borrow from china to do it!!
I looked back at her and said "well then right now you can relax a little bit bc technically until we pay china-they are financing the Muslims and walked away.

I'm not saying I am a die hard Obama fan bc I am not, but I just didn't expect some lady (prob in her 60's) to go off on a political rant bc Walmart didn't have their shelves stocked! It was just really really odd. Lol and that's my story!
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hilary799
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:18 AM

LMAO...that's awesome! Good for you! Walmart just sucks lol you made my day!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:18 AM
1 mom liked this
You can't fix stupid. Really. Conservatives are beyond crazy nowadays...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:20 AM
Ha glad I could--I just walked around the rest of the store like-am I on candid camera? Who goes off like that! :)

Quoting Hilary799:

LMAO...that's awesome! Good for you! Walmart just sucks lol you made my day!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:21 AM
Yea and I live deep in conservative Bible Belt and I should expect that kind of craziness by now--I just didn't expect it to happen bc of of a lack of water!

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:26 AM
Not every conservative is bat shit crazy, so you can drop that label now.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:27 AM
A lot of people I know are so anti-Obama, they blame everything on him. ESPECIALLY things he has nothing to do with. Now, I'm not a hard-liberal, I am more independent than anything, and Obama isn't perfect, but damn... he isn't in control of the world! Majority of conservatives feel EVERYTHING wrong in the world is his fault. They're idiots. And no one wants to hear their illegitimate bantering.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yea and I live deep in conservative Bible Belt and I should expect that kind of craziness by now--I just didn't expect it to happen bc of of a lack of water!

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:29 AM
Most are. We don't set the labels, they create them on their own. Quit being so radical and fanatic.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:34 AM
1 mom liked this
What label? The chick was ranting in the water aisle of Walmart--she WAS crazy--and by stating I live around many southern conservatives, that is the truth. I hear something about it often and most all of it would be debunked if they would research instead of sharing random ass statistics pics on fb. Normally I keep my mouth shut and go about my day, this was just like woah! And for the record--Though I am more liberal than conservative--I do not really identify with either party.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:34 AM
I'm not radical and fanatic thank you very much. I'm sure you don't appreciate the sterotypes and labels yourself.

Quoting Anonymous:

Most are. We don't set the labels, they create them on their own. Quit being so radical and fanatic.

Quoting Anonymous:

KittenKrump
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:35 AM
Look up Jenna Marbles "thanks Obama" video. I'm mobile or I'd post a link. It's hysterical.

Quoting Anonymous:

A lot of people I know are so anti-Obama, they blame everything on him. ESPECIALLY things he has nothing to do with. Now, I'm not a hard-liberal, I am more independent than anything, and Obama isn't perfect, but damn... he isn't in control of the world! Majority of conservatives feel EVERYTHING wrong in the world is his fault. They're idiots. And no one wants to hear their illegitimate bantering.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)