Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I kicked him out!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 41 Replies

I finally kicked my boyfriend out! We have been together for four months and he seriously has some issues. In the very beginning of our relationship he cheated on me I took him back and gave him another chance. After that he got worse.

He was mad that I didn't treat him well after he cheated on me well damn straight I wasn't going to treat him like a king after he cheated on me. He fights with me over everything I seriously think he has some anger or head issues that need to be straightened out before he can be in a relationship with anyone. He fights with me every day over stupid things and he always blames everything on me he never takes responsibility for what he does.

Last week he fought with me over me asking him to watch my son for five minutes so I could throw in laundry in the washing machine (my sons are not his kids) and he started a big fight over that. Then the next fight he fought with me because I asked him where he wanted to go for dinner and I named off places and he accused me of lying and not telling him everything in the area. He continues to fight and threaten to break up with me.

The last fight and the last straw is when he goes through my computer history and is mad that I went on my ex's page and went through his friends because I was looking for a mutual friend whose last name I didn't know. I just feel like he is immature and psycho and has issues, what ya'll think?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:38 AM
5 moms liked this

You two have only been together for 4 months and he was already living with you and the kids, cheated on you and mistreated you? You need to be a bit picker about the men you choose and take your time getting to know them. Good for you kicking him out. Now do not let him back in.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:40 AM

be glad you are rid of him....now just watch out and make sure he doens't become your stalker

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:41 AM

What kind of example are you trying to set for your kids anyway?  one that shows mommy will bring anyone home to live with the family?   wow....your poor kids being subjected to that....grow up, and worry about you and your kids, not some fucking stupid guy.   A dildoe will do ya better than that...

BEXi
by BEXi on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:43 AM

I think next relationship, move A LOT slower.

Hilary799
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:46 AM

I will tell you that I'm not going to judge. You did a good thing by throwing him out. Next time, wait for a while before bringing a guy around your kids. Speaking from experience, you want to know someone well before taking that step and 4 months is not long enough to know anyone.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:48 AM

Hmmmm

4 months and hes living with you
4 months and your kids are involved
4 months and HE cheats on you...

See the pattern?

You really need to be more careful bout who you date..and involve in your childrens lives. Now hes gone...move on and lesson learned.

fairyjester
by Ruby Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:51 AM
1 mom liked this
Seriously you had a person you were with for just four months living with your children???"?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lovemysnugbugs
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:52 AM
Good for you for kicking him out. Next time, move a little slower and don't let someone live with you and your kids so soon.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mrswillie
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:56 AM
1 mom liked this
I wouldn't bring a man into my kids life after only 4 months.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
harpsichord
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:01 AM
This. Wtf.

Quoting Anonymous:

You two have only been together for 4 months and he was already living with you and the kids, cheated on you and mistreated you? You need to be a bit picker about the men you choose and take your time getting to know them. Good for you kicking him out. Now do not let him back in.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured