Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I WISH MY KIDS DAD,WOULD STOP BLAMING ME...............

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:48 AM
  • 62 Replies
1 mom liked this

MY KIDS ARE NOW ALMOST 17 AND 18, HE AND HIS WIFE,CAN'T GET IT THRU THEIR HEADS,HIS KIDS DON'T WANT A RELATIONSHIP,EVER.  HE MADE IT THAT WAY YEARS AGO,WHEN THEY WERE 2 AND 1. AFTER I DIVORCED HIM,THEN, HE WAS CHEATING,SPENDING HIS WHOLE PAYCHECKS IN THE TOPPLESS BARS INSTEAD OF PAYING RENT,BUYING DIAPERS AND FOOD,HE WAS DRINKING USING DRUGS, I HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO LEAVE.  ANYHOW, IT DID'NT TAKE HIM LONG TO FIND ANOTHER WOMEN AND REMARRY,THAT WAS'NT A PROBLEM FOR ME, I WAS GLAD, HE MOVED ON. ANYHOW, HE AND HER WOULD CALL ME IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NITE,DRUNK AND THREATENING TO HURT ME.  HE WOULD MAKE ME FEEL GUILTY AND SAY,I WAS KEEPING THEM FROM HIM, SO I WOULD TAKE MY KIDS TO HIS MOM'S HOUSE,EVERYTIME,MY KIDS WOULD COME BACK WITH HORRIFING EVENTS THAT HAPPEN THERE,MY KIDS WOULD TELL ME,THEIR GRANDMA WOULD SCREAM AT THEM, THEY WERE MADE TO SLEEP ON THE FLOOR,WHERE THERE WAS HYPADRMICK NEEDLES AND PILLS ON THE FLOOR AND THE HOUSE WAS NASTY. SO INSTEAD OF ARGUING WITH HIM,I SUGGESTED IF HE WANTED TO SEE THE KIDS,TO MEET AT POLICE DEPARTMENT,HE WOULD CALL ME A CUNT IN FRONT OF MY KIDS,TELL, MY KIDS HE WAS GONNA CUT MY HEAD OFF. HE NEVER WAS CONSISTANT,HE WOULD ONLY CALL ONCE EVER 6MO. THE LAST TIME,I CLOSED THE DOOR PERMANETLY,  HE TRIED TO SET ME UP,HE CALLED DRUNK,SAYING I WAS KEEPING THEM, SO, I PACK THEM UP DROVE THEM OVER TO HIS MOM'S HOUSE, MY DAUGHTER STAYED IN THE CAR WITH ME,SHE WAS HIT BY A CAR,NEAR FATEL ACCIDENT,I DID CALL HIM,AFTER SHE WAS HIT,IN THE HOSPITAL,THE DOCTORS DID'NT THINK SHE WAS GONNA MAKE IT,SHE HAS A FRACTURED SKULL, I TOLD HIM WHAT THE DOC'S SAID,  ALL HE SAID WAS,YOU FUCKING DRAMA QUEEN BITCH AND HUNG UP THE PHONE. SO, MY SON IS STANDING OUTSIDE HIS DOOR WITH A PICTURE IN HAND TO GIVE HIS DAD,HIS DAD WALKS OUT AND SEE'S MY SON STANDING THERE,HE SAY'S "OH IT'S YOU",TURNS AROUND AND WALKS BACK IN THE HOUSE,SLAMS THE DOOR IN HIS FACE. MY SON,WAS STANDING THERE,PUZZELED,HURT AND DID'NT KNOW WHAT TO DO,I'VE NEVER SEEN HIM AT A LOST FOR WORDS. SO WE LEFT QUIETLY,I WAS IN SHOCK,THINKING,HOW AM I GONNA FIX THIS HUGE HURT? THE NEXT DAY,I GET A CALL FROM HIS CITIES POLICE DEPARTMENT,SAYING MY KIDS AND I WERE AT HIS HOUSE,CAUSING A PROBLEM,SO WE GOT PULLED INTO COURT AT THEIR FATHERS REQUEST. WHEN WE GOT TO COURT, THEIR DAD IS SITTING THERE, MY KIDS WALKED PASSED HIM,HE DID'NT LOOK AT THEM,DID'NT EVEN SAY HI. THE JUDGE CALLED US TO THE STAND,WITH THEIR FATHER IN FRONT OF THE JUDGE,THE JUDGE,TELLS MY KIDS,THE ONLY REASON WHY I'M SAYING THIS,IS BECAUSE IT'S MY JOB,I DON'T AGREE WITH IT,BUT..........YOUR FATHER,NEVER WANTS YOU TO CONTACT HIM EVER,NO PHONE CALLS DON'T GO TO HIS HOUSE ECT. SO,AS MUCH AS I WISHED,MY KIDS WOULD SHARE THEIR LIVES WITH THEIR DAD, I WON'T EVER TAKE THE CHANCE OF HIM,HURTING THEM AGAIN.  NOW,HE STILL THINKS,I'M KEEPING THEM AWAY,MY KIDS DONT CALL HIM DAD,THEY ARE ANGRY,HURT AND DON'T TRUST HIM. THIS BEHAVIOR IS WHY I DIVORCED HIM,HE WOULD DO HATEFUL THINGS TO ME,THEN HE WOULD ACT LIKE EVERYTHING IS FINE.  AM I CORRECT,FOR NOT ENCOURAGING THEM TO HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM?

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Newmom8912
by Platinum Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:50 AM
4 moms liked this
Too many run ons, caps and no periods :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Maries_Mom23
by Platinum Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:52 AM

This...

Quoting Newmom8912:

Too many run ons, caps and no periods :(

sissyboogs
by Platinum Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:53 AM

That was incredibly difficult to read....

But, they are plenty old enough to decide who they want in their lives and who they don't. Don't put a lot of thought and effort into your ex or what he thinks/feels/wants/etc...It's not worth your time. Just continue to raise your kids the best way you know how, and it'll all work out. 

Omd12
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:55 AM
If he's hurt them and is manipulative, I'd do the same thing. You can only hurt someone so many times. You're a strong women and have raised awesome kids. Forget him and put him totally out of the picture. He's an ungrateful sperm donor not a DAD.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KittenKrump
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:55 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes you are right for not encouraging them. As a matter of fact, i.would have actively kept them away from him. I would have done everything in my power for them to think their dad was dead or that it was my fault so that they would never have to feel that pain. I'm not saying you did the wrong thing. I just know that feeling of waitingfor the approval of a man who all but hates you. I wish everyday of my life my mom had just pretended he was dead the moment she left him.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Purgatorian
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Couldn't read it. Correct punctuation and paragraphs are your online forum friends!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Lmfao!!!! The judge told your kids their dad doesn't want them to contact him anymore?? Rotfl!!! Kids aren't allowed in court for custody and domestic issues! And a judge wouldn't allow or do something like that. He'd have given or ordered him visitation. But thanks for the laughs. You are the whacko it seems!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:08 AM
Actually, my ex took ds drinking and driving. Not only was ds in the court room, he testified against his father.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:08 AM
You did what was right. He didn't want the contact. Tell your ex that then block his number. If he contines to call from other other numbers get him for herassment.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:10 AM
Actually, my ex took ds drinking and driving. Not only was ds in the court room, he testified against his father.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN