Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm not in love with but he won't let me go.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
I have told my bf multiple times that I don't love him but he doesn't want us to separate. He says that he couldn't live not seeing our son every morning or see me with another guy. He extremely jealous of friends that he knows I've been friends with for a while he's always looking thru my phone. Idk what to do. He has my Facebook password my emails are always logged in there's nothing in there that would give him reason to not trust me. I mean what I don't understand is how can you live a lie and want to stay with someone you don't trust. And what is he looking for?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
madwifa
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:27 AM

OH this is a tough one. Good luck.

you have to be strong and tell him no and keep saying no until the day he gets is which will probably be a long time.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:27 AM
Iumo he sounds like my daughters dad

I'd say leave while he's at workk and ever look back
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Hilary799
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:30 AM

I understand that he doesn't want to be separated from the child, but that is not a way for the little one to grow up!!! I honestly think you need to leave. He can have visitation and joint legal custody. Let him know you are not happy and you are leaving, but also let him know you will not keep him from seeing his child. Oh, and after you leave, file for full physical custody immediately! He'll still have custody, but the little one will live with you. Good luck

TheMrs407
by Ruby Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:32 AM
Let you go? You are not a dog. Change your passwords and tell him to kick rocks.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:35 AM
I wouldn't mind him leaving with him. I have assured him multiple times that he will always be allowed there if he chooses too be part of his sons life. We try not to argue in front of him and his two So if we're not content with each other we still have peace just not talk much.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:37 AM
Well I have nothing to hide so I don't mind him seeing it.
momof2boy2girl
by Valerie on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:39 AM

Either quit complaining about being miserable or do something to change it. Change your passwords and move out. Or, if the place is yours, kick his ass out.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:01 AM

A reason  to blame you for what he's doing. He's controlling don't stay where you don't want to be.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured