Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Anyone else's relationship like this ?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
I'm going to start off saying my husband and I love each other to death saying that people who are around us ask how we can put up with each other ant think we are crazy because apparently we are backwards in most relationships your nice to each other and that's how you make things work but being nice to each other makes us feel like we are walking on eggshells and stresses us out so we wind up nearly Hateing each other we had to agree to not be nice to make things work for us and it does it works so much better does anyone else have a relationship like this or are we just really odd ?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:53 AM

We're nice to eachother, because we like to be nice to eachother... lol We do pick at and tease eachother, but we're not mean.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:11 AM
We don't go out of our way to be mean to each other but we don't really filter ourselves either sugar coating things or omitting feelings between us just makes things worse idk I guess to much niceness is a bad thing for us the more blunt with each other we are the easier it is for us to be comfortable with each other and focus on being in love and happy
kidlover2
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:16 AM
We tease each other and we're really honest with each other without hurting feelings. I don't tend to hide things that I'm thinking... I just find a way to say it so that he listens and I can tell him why I'm irritated or upset. We don't knowingly pick at one another.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AleaKat
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:18 AM
Same.

Quoting TiffanyRose06:

We're nice to eachother, because we like to be nice to eachother... lol We do pick at and tease eachother, but we're not mean.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:22 AM

We' re nice to each other and we argue too. You can't be one way or another all the time.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:26 AM
We're not fake nice to each other if that's what you mean
mary841108
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:29 AM
Um we respect each other and we are nice to each other like it should be
Beautiful31mom
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:38 AM

We respect one another.

LilliesValley
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:40 AM
That's a long sentence! Lol!

Beyond that whatever works for you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)