Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mamas that celebrate Easter

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:25 AM
  • 37 Replies

What are your kids wearing? I know it's early, but I LOVE buying, and seeing Easter outfits, I guess since its the REAL beginning of spring. 

Here is my 5 year olds dress:

The back (which I LOVE):

I don't have a pic of my 21 month old's dress, but it's a pillowcase dress in the the same yellow, with daisies in the coroner, to middle of the dress. Both will be wearing a white sweater with them. 

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Beautiful31mom
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:40 AM

My boys are wearing Kaki pants and a nice shirt. 2 of the 3 will be acolytes that day.

MelanieMans
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:43 AM

I have a 16 month old son, we dont really dress up for easter. If I ever have a girl though I do want to find a cute little Easter dress and dress up my son for Easter pictures.

pinkfairy0206
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:43 AM
Not to far off really! I have no clue yet! Usually my 10 yr old is leggings and pretty top 5 and 6 yr olds match dresses and my son has a lot of handsome button down shirts and nice khaki pants or corderois (sp?)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
christina0607
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:45 AM

My daughter is 12, she'll probably be in jeans, a cute top and Uggs.

My boys will wear Nice pants and shirts. 

NewInChrist
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:46 AM
Idk, something cute! Maybe a little suit? :) last year was his first Easter and he wore this adorable suit that had long shorts :)
LadyFreeRider
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:47 AM
We don't dress up for Easter. I hate the thought of buying something nice just so they can ruin it with melted candy, egg dye, grass stains and dirt. They wear sturdy jeans and a decent shirt.
MrsCountryMama
by Beth on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:49 AM
Very pretty dress. My dd 6 is wearing a purple tutu skirt with a dark purple shirt and matching bow, my ds 12 wants to wear a light purple dress shirt and tie with his black vest and black skinny jeans.
PerfectVirgo
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:49 AM

too cute! My son, probably a button up and slacks. my girls are wearing what they wore to the daddy daughter dance... a white dress with 3 tiers of teal tulle (what a tongue twister!) in the skirt, and a coral colored tulle covered dress, both just sleeveless and down to the knees. With white sequined sweaters and silver kid pumps.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:49 AM

Nothing fancy whatever she decided to put on.

GagaNTattooS
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:59 AM
No idea.we will see how hot it is by then
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)