Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby stuff for sale!!!! Mostly girl, some gender neutral, a couple boys items

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:10 AM
  • 0 Replies
Hi momma's Are you expecting a girl? Well I have some newborn to 3-6 months mostly girls clothes. A few neutral and boys items. If you are interested you can check out the pictures of all of the clothes on my FB page. I took pictures of each individual item so you could see what each one really looks like. All clothes are in great condition except two have very minor stains! I also have a lot of 23 baby hangers I have posted and I also have more hangers if you are really in need. I also have a JJ Cole Collections bundle me (mint green). I have 1 newborn size blanket, 2 medium sized blankets, and 1 large homemade blanket if you are interested. All in great condition, and never used, but I do not have those posted. I am selling this stuff. Just trying to make a few extra $ to put in our now started savings and I have moved and don't currently have room for a whole lot of storage! You can Message me on here if you are interested or on FB under Pheiona League! If you want more pictures of the items just message me or post of here or FB and i will message you my cell so I can personally send you pictures. OH and I forgot to add that I have a baby bath with the net thing that goes with it! Some size 1-2 kirkland diapers and some size 2 Luvs diapers, and 1 breast feeding cover, lol and some baby wash mostly johnson and johnson. and a pooh bear crib set with a matching sheet that I added to it (baby never slept on it so practically new just I have no package for that) I think that is all. Sorry for all the writing.lol

happy st. patricks day Happy Saint Patty's month to all momma's!

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)