Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stop with the mommy advice!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies

I have a best friend. We have been really close since Kindergarten. I have 2 little ones a boy (1 year) and a girl (2 months), My friend has 1 little one, a boy (4 months.) She calls me up on a daily basis and says I can't handle my sons crying, all he does is cry, cry, cry. Im not cut out for this, like you are. She just recently moved 3 and a half hours away, or else I would come over and help her with the baby. After ranting to me on a daily basis, about how she can't handle her son's crying, and shes not cut out for it, and how hard it is, and questions how I can do it, She than in turns tries to tell me how to raise my kids. And as shes telling me I should spank my kids more often (We dont spank) and I should put them on better schedules and have them eat better food, ect, ect, ect. I just silently listen to her advice or make an excuse to get off the phone. How can I polietly tell my best friend that I do not need her parenting advice?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:49 AM

Say.." Listen, YOU call me ALL the time and cry about how you can't handle this or that....then in the same breath YOU turn around and tell me how to raise my children......I THINK NOT"..."Please keep Any and All parenting advice to yourself....thanks"

You can read it from this post if you like, lol

Betty Boop Lets go to the disco.    Betty Jean Newell Smith

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you. :)

Quoting Sassy762:

Say.." Listen, YOU call me ALL the time and cry about how you can't handle this or that....then in the same breath YOU turn around and tell me how to raise my children......I THINK NOT"..."Please keep Any and All parenting advice to yourself....thanks"

You can read it from this post if you like, lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)