Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My "bad mom" confession for the day

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
I'm pregnant and just too tired to chase my 17 month around... My eyes are burning and I can barely keep them open.

So today I am playing the role of bad mom and he is running around the house playing alone.

I can't wait for nap time!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MrsRinehart2010
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:45 AM

lol my kikds do that they like it though.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:47 AM
He seems rather entertained, but I feel bad!! I try to give him time to play alone and then with him.

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:53 AM
Does he have a movie he likes? I did that when my kiddo was little he would watch little einsteins for 2 hrs straight and I got a nap on the couch
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:13 PM
Yea, he loooves despicable me...but he seems to hyper today for that to work.

Quoting Anonymous:

Does he have a movie he likes? I did that when my kiddo was little he would watch little einsteins for 2 hrs straight and I got a nap on the couch
nurse1997
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:17 PM

Me too thinking about going back to bed my self its a toss up clean or go back to bed i think the nap is winning !!!!

CNYmom80
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:19 PM

I've been on this damn computer most of the morning, while my kids are engrossed in the video game- there's my "bad mom moment" so far today, but everybody's happy lol. These kids won't want to spend time with me after we stack fire wood and hang Ostara eggs outside in the tree lmao! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:23 PM

Meh..look at it this way - it's a good chance for him to use his imagination!  From what you said it's not like you constantly ignore him or anything...everyone has "off" days and since ya can't call in sick from being a mom lol ya just gotta roll with it.  Don't beat yourself up! 8)

Quoting Anonymous:

He seems rather entertained, but I feel bad!! I try to give him time to play alone and then with him.

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

AVSpecWife4
by Ruby Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:24 PM
Been there done that!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:26 PM
I love how all these bad mom confessions aren't actually bad moms. But you already knew that.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)