Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

why would you say that?!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies

so my dd and her fiance and ds have been living with me and my dh for about 4 months, warehouse closed down so they lost their jobs, anyway my dd's df got a REALLY good job and they are now looking for houses and furniture and all that happy horse crap. so my dh was talking to my dd's df and said "well think about it this way you can have Elizabeth get her IUD removed and have 2 or 3 more kids like you guys want to, yes i hear you talking about that stuff" WTH DH?! why would you say that to him?! that embarrassed ME, so i know it embarrassed my dd's df. omg im so mortified lol

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:22 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Lol@ at all that happy horse crap

momoftwo0406
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:23 PM
Haha dads have no fear
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aprilbabymommy
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:24 PM
WOW is all I can say.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:24 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol@ at all that happy horse crap

lol we use that a lot around here

Pnukey
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:24 PM

I don't get why it is embarrassing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:24 PM

Quoting Aprilbabymommy:

WOW is all I can say.

omg wow or woooooow lol

CampClan
by Platinum Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:26 PM

WOW! Does he have foot in mouth? LOL Yeah I would be pretty embarrassed too! Honestly IMO that should be the last thing on their minds right now! If I were the df I would wait at least a year or 2 before thinking about trying! I would worry about getting back on my feet & making sure I had some savings set aside for when my girl was on maternity leave!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:03 PM

Quoting CampClan:

WOW! Does he have foot in mouth? LOL Yeah I would be pretty embarrassed too! Honestly IMO that should be the last thing on their minds right now! If I were the df I would wait at least a year or 2 before thinking about trying! I would worry about getting back on my feet & making sure I had some savings set aside for when my girl was on maternity leave!

lol oh they werent even planning on trying any time soon, dh just over heard them talking about wanting their ds to have siblings down the road

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:04 PM

Quoting Pnukey:

I don't get why it is embarrassing.

you dont think telling your dd's fiance to go get her iud taken out and go have sex is embarrassing?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)