Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

A letter to those who are in favor abortion

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 426 Replies
22 moms liked this

I have an opinion to share, feel free to agree or disagree. Either way, my mind will not be changed. If you are a woman and you believe that you or any other woman has the right to kill an innocent baby you are sick and twisted and one of the worst kinds of people that exist in this world. Who are you to play God and decide who does or does not have the tright to live?? It doesn't matter what your circumstances are, you can carry the child full term and then give them to one of the many families in this country that will love that baby. It makes me so sick that anyone would consider being so selfish as to take it upon themselves to kill anotherr human being... their own flesh and blood... an innocent baby for crying out loud! A baby that did not ask to be born but has every right for a chance at life!!

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
the.real.me
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:12 PM
5 moms liked this

can of worms

JP-StrongForTwo
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:12 PM
8 moms liked this

I agree. 100%

But be prepared to be torn a new one. In fact....*runs out of post*

*turns and waves bye!*

LOL

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:13 PM
5 moms liked this

I should really read the post titles before opening a post.....

Betty Boop Lets go to the disco.    Betty Jean Newell Smith

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:13 PM
12 moms liked this
Lmao. I'm sorry why would your opinion matter to anyone else faced with a situation you KNOW NOTHING ABOUT?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:14 PM

Thank you for your support!! I knew this was touching on something very sensitive. But i had to do my part and share it..... I'm sure there will be many rude comments to follow

Quoting JP-StrongForTwo:

I agree. 100%

*turns and waves bye!*

LOL

Aleta775
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:15 PM
43 moms liked this
I think it is sick and twisted to force a woman to have a baby if it might kill her to do so. I think it is sick and twisted to force a person to have a baby when they are only 13 years old and they were raped by an uncle. I think it is sick and twisted to think that adoption is the end all be all answer versus abortion. Think what you will. You'll never change my mind either.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Sekirei
by LoKitty on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:15 PM
3 moms liked this

You probably deserve the rude comments, considering your post if bloody rude

Quoting Anonymous:

Thank you for your support!! I knew this was touching on something very sensitive. But i had to do my part and share it..... I'm sure there will be many rude comments to follow

Quoting JP-StrongForTwo:

I agree. 100%

*turns and waves bye!*

LOL

IandLoveandYou
by Penny Lane on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:15 PM

Well when you throw rudeness out there, it will surely come back to you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting JP-StrongForTwo:

I agree. 100%

*turns and waves bye!*

LOL

Megshere
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:15 PM
11 moms liked this
Abortion is usually done in the early stages of pregnancy. I don't consider it an innocent baby at that point. It's just a mass of cells. Not another human.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:16 PM
2 moms liked this
So a mother who will surely die in labor, should carry to term and leave her existing children motherless?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)