Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

wieght question with pics.....

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:43 PM
  • 7 Replies

Okay So I've been taking topomax and it has helped me lose a LOT of wieght.

when i started i was 200 lbs a year later im 149lbs. I want to get down to 120lbs. Im 5'3". Do you ladies think that is a healthy wieght. Also Topomax makes it so i eat less. Im eating about once or twice a day. I probaby get 1,000 caleries a day. Some days a little more i dont really pay to much attention. I eat mostly cereal lol two bowels.  I dont have body picks but i do have a pic of me now. ( I dont have a camera anymore)

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:45 PM
3 moms liked this

I don't want to be a bitch, but it's bowls, not bowels...........bowels is what your shit comes out of..........lol

yikesitsmindy
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:45 PM
Yes 120 sounds healthy for your height, but I think you are hurting yourself by eating so poorly.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kbutton24
by Mrs.Sima on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:46 PM

I would try to eat something a bit more nutritious than 2 bowls of cereal a day.. that's basically no nutritional value. 120 sounds about right for 5'3" though. 

Sj218
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:47 PM
5'3" 120- sound like a reasonable goal. You might want to work on healthy eating though. Not easy to maintain the weight loss living on cereal.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ambermario4ever
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I am 5"2' and my goal weight is 120 so it should be a good weight for you as well. 

hiddenidentity6
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:53 PM

I actually feel good about my body now but i tried on some shorts and i had cellulite.lol I still feel like i should be 120.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:56 PM

I agree with several of the other posters, your goal weight is doable but your diet is terrible. You need to add protein and make sure you are eating enough calories.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)