• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feel so bad....

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:47 PM
  • 0 Replies

This is the main reason I hate being a single mom. I am soooo sick (thanks to my brother's GF lol)...DD had her best friend's birthday party today and I can't get out of bed. Nobody can take her so now she has to miss it. Lucky me the little girl's mom agreed to get them toegther next weekend. I told DD we could go to the bouncy place where the party is.(it's 10 bucks a kid I think I could put away 20 pay for the little girl too) We will get her gift(we were going to go before the party to get it) and I will even make her a cake. My poor baby was so sad I think I cried as much as she did I felt horrible. But she is ok now hanging out with my brother's GF playing Mario brothers. I think I am going to sit here and try and find some funnies to make me feel better. Just had to vent I feel like such a bad mommy but I really just could not take her.

I'm a tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)