Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So thankful

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies
2 moms liked this
I'm so thankful I have a good husband who not only provides well for us, but he also helps me around the house. I'm 10wks pregnant and horribly sick ... He's doing the dishes so I don't have to.

Many bash DH/ so here do lets give them some credit! What has yours done recently??
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:01 PM
Bump :)
KairisMama
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:02 PM
My DH does dishes, laundry, deep cleans, and is a great daddy, who works hard to provide. ;)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Beautiful31mom
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:03 PM

Mine is a wonderful Provider and  leader for our home , he works hard for his family .

Supervane
by Ruby Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:04 PM
That's nice, mine made me breakfast this morning and he cleaned the kitchen. Now he's napping Lol

It's so refreshing to hear nice husband stories so many women in this site are married to ass wipes! It's beyond me why they don't choose better partners.
fkh8ah
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:04 PM
Mine works and i stay home :-) He tries to help, but its soooo much quicker if he plants his butt somewhere while im cleaning lol. Im due in 10 weeks though and between recovery, a new born and my 4 oldest..im gonna let him help finally! :-D

And grats on the pregnancy :-)
sugareemommee
by Ruby Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:05 PM
He does stuff like that daily.

We just worked out in my garden together for 3 hours. Now we're drinking water in the sun, well he's chatting with the neighbor, but it's gorgeous out, and it was great to have a hand ;)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:08 PM

You're only 10 weeks and you're making DH do everything? Way to milk this for what it's worth. I'm almost 10 weeks, haven't ate much of anything in two weeks, constantly sick, but what have I done? Cleaned my house every day, took care of my kids, done the grocery shopping. 

Get over it now because it's going to get a hell of a lot worse later.

eta: My DH told me that I can either get his help now or I can get it in seven-8 months when I'm about to pop. I won't hold my breath. He didn't do shit to help me with the last three, I doubt he'll do it now.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:09 PM
Woohoo on the breakfst!

I always wonder how women deal with guys that are asses on a daily basis. Lol

Quoting Supervane:

That's nice, mine made me breakfast this morning and he cleaned the kitchen. Now he's napping Lol

It's so refreshing to hear nice husband stories so many women in this site are married to ass wipes! It's beyond me why they don't choose better partners.

Supervane
by Ruby Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:12 PM
Yes it was good!

It's sad that women do that.

Quoting Anonymous:

Woohoo on the breakfst!

I always wonder how women deal with guys that are asses on a daily basis. Lol

Quoting Supervane:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:13 PM
Lol someone seems a little bitter that dh is helping me. I'm not make him do anything. I have hyperemisis and on top of that I've had 4 miscarriages over the last year. So excuse me if I allow him to help. I do it while he's at work but he chose to do it today. I never asked.

Quoting Anonymous:

You're only 10 weeks and you're making DH do everything? Way to milk this for what it's worth. I'm almost 10 weeks, haven't ate much of anything in two weeks, constantly sick, but what have I done? Cleaned my house every day, took care of my kids, done the grocery shopping. 

Get over it now because it's going to get a hell of a lot worse later.

eta: My DH told me that I can either get his help now or I can get it in seven-8 months when I'm about to pop. I won't hold my breath. He didn't do shit to help me with the last three, I doubt he'll do it now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)