Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why do you ladies care so much? (pa)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

why are you ladies so nosey to see what one person is buying with her foodstamps?

why do you care?

does it really make you THAT happy to know someone is on foodstamps and not you ? 

Do you really get that MUCH pleasure judging other moms?

wait... aren't you moms? should't you be watching your kid & not on cafemom bashing and being complete bitches?

ME= not on PA of any sort, don't reeally care who is on PA, don't really care what people are buying. i was rasied not to be so damn nosey or give a shit about anything not regarding myself or my FAMILY. some of you ladies are pathetic.. im sorry

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:21 PM
I don't care either. But honestly....it only comes up SOO much because women feel the need to flaunt what they are buying or bought with their food stamps or how they are spending their EIC or complaining about WIC. If everybody just shut up about it then the whole topic would just go away.
wkukid
by Beach Bum on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:23 PM

The reason they get bashed here is because they constantly make posts about what they buy with their FS. If they shut up about it my guess is it would eventually dissipate.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:25 PM

YOU should probably ask the Anon Poster /posters that question........

WHY do they care so much... what people in this group Think about their FS purchases

Betty Boop Lets go to the disco.    Betty Jean Newell Smith

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)