• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

every post about kids have something in common..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 49 Replies
They all have special needs. DO THEY REALLY? or is this something to get sympathy. I'm pretty sure not every kid really has special needs. To the ones making it up, why would you want your kids to be a special needs child? Just because you dont have the nerve to spank them or anything doesn't mean you can pin a disorder on them for your cover up. I know some kids have SN, but not everyone on this site has kids with disorders.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:35 PM
2 moms liked this

Betty Boop Lets go to the disco.    Betty Jean Newell Smith

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:36 PM
Don't deny the fact that you've noticed it too.

Quoting Sassy762:

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:36 PM
1 mom liked this

O.o You do realize this is a forum for mothers. So you are bound to find more people talking about sn children because this is a bunch of mothers grouped together?

Photo: -Randi.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:37 PM
Yeah, but everyone's kid has something wrong. All the kids are autistic, all the kids have adhd, all the kids have sensory issues. Come on now....

Quoting brettsmomma:

O.o You do realize this is a forum for mothers. So you are bound to find more people talking about sn children because this is a bunch of mothers grouped together?

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:39 PM
1 mom liked this

My son has sensory issues and I do NOT consider him special needs. O.o I actually take E-offense to that generalization.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah, but everyone's kid has something wrong. All the kids are autistic, all the kids have adhd, all the kids have sensory issues. Come on now....

Quoting brettsmomma:

Photo: -Randi.

New.OrleansLady
by Platinum Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Maybe it's just more special needs mothers are here vs mothers without issues. Moms looking for other moms to talk to Dealing with the same thing
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:40 PM
They want attention. I think it's pathetic. I hve two kids and neither are "special needs"
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:41 PM
Sorry for offending you, but thanks for not shouting at the top of the mountain you have a special needs child. Its like the moms just want attention.

Quoting brettsmomma:

My son has sensory issues and I do NOT consider him special needs. O.o I actually take E-offense to that generalization.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting brettsmomma:

FooLynRoo
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:41 PM

What the FUCK are you talking about? My son isn't special needs nor have I ever referred to him as being such. Nor WOULD I ever.

I see tons of threads about kids and not nearly all not even HALF sight "special needs"

tinkerbelle18
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:41 PM
2 moms liked this

I was going to reply with something profound and intelligent but then I saw Mr. Yummy and forgot what I was going to type. Thanks for that! ;)

Quoting Sassy762:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)