Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toilet paper usage (rant)

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:55 PM
  • 5 Replies
Seriously, why do some people use it like it's going to expire? I bought a huge bulk package of Charmin maybe 2 weeks ago and it's already gone because my sister stayed the last two weeks with me. Any time I have someone stay with me, it runs out in like...a third of the time.

That pack would have lasted kiddo and I a month to a month and a half.

This issue is the same when I was with ex-DH and an ex-bf, my little sister.

My mom is like me...toilet paper actually lasts...so I can't be the only one. I'm notoriously a clean freak down there, so I'm not using a ridiculously low amount. I don't intentionally preserve...so I can't fathom why anyone is using that much more that it runs out that much quicker.

I understand logic, of course it would run out quicker with an extra person, but THAT MUCH QUICKER?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
SWasson
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:04 PM

I once had a roommate who used to use INSANE amounts of toilet paper. She also stopped up the toilet ALOT. I used to joke that she was afraid she might touch some paper that touched paper that touched some paper that touched her butt.

BrighteyedAsh
by Ashley on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:06 PM
Lol. Sounds about what it must be. Lol.

Quoting SWasson:

I once had a roommate who used to use INSANE amounts of toilet paper. She also stopped up the toilet ALOT. I used to joke that she was afraid she might touch some paper that touched paper that touched some paper that touched her butt.

BrighteyedAsh
by Ashley on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:07 PM
I just...it was 16-20 FAT ASS rolls of Charmin. Who uses that in 2 weeks?!
mybabysmama35
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:19 PM

We go through alot too. It seems like everytime I turn around I have to buy more!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:41 PM
When I scrimp and buy Charmin it seems to last way longer than the good stuff.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)