Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yay happy news

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
1 mom liked this
My SD is coming down on Friday havnt seen her since summer. Than she's coming down in June for summer. Her and I put our heads together and for her 6th birthday were throwing her a party at the zoo. Yay so excited!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Awww, how fun! That is a long time to go without seeing her! It's good to see you have a good relationship with her :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:17 PM
1 mom liked this
She's such a sweet child. Her and I cook together and shop. We're very close and she gets super excited to help with her younger siblings. I think she's closer to me than to her own mom. She calls me momma and everything. I love her just like she's one of my own.

Quoting Anonymous:

Awww, how fun! That is a long time to go without seeing her! It's good to see you have a good relationship with her :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:19 PM

That is great she has someone like you in her life.

Quoting Anonymous:

She's such a sweet child. Her and I cook together and shop. We're very close and she gets super excited to help with her younger siblings. I think she's closer to me than to her own mom. She calls me momma and everything. I love her just like she's one of my own.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)