Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ummm wow, just wow (about sex)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 89 Replies
So I've been seeing this man for about four months now. It's not too bad, we have fun when we are together.
Well last night we started fooling around for the first time. It was going good, we ended up in my bed. He had my shirt off, his pants were off etc. Then all of a sudden its like wait, somethings not right.... He was masturbating! I was like wtf? I just kinda laughed and moved his hand over to me and said "ya know you're supposed to touch me more than yourself right" and we both laughed. I took over for him down there. And he was trying to finger me but he kept missing. I mean like he was rubbing that little crevas on the inside of my thigh. I moved his hand three times and he kept wandering off. By this time I was competely turned off and trying to figure out how to end this nonsense. When he says "I think I'm better at this" and started masturbating again! He got himself off while I just laid there in amazement. Then he got dressed and left.
Smdh. Some men.

*and since I know its coming bc apparently single moms aren't allowed to ever date or have sex... I'm not a whore. He's the first man I've not been with anyone in 3 years. Dd was at her dads like she is every Friday night. He picks her up around 5 and brings her back around noon on Saturday, the rest of the time she is with me. *
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow! I don't even know what to say.

SadeAyosmom
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:14 PM
1 mom liked this

awkward haha you should of masterbated too haha cait beat them join them hehe

why was there no penis vagina action?

mandaday
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:15 PM
2 moms liked this
Is he otherwise worth educating, or are you going to move on?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:15 PM
Well I thought that's what we were working up too.. lol. But I guess he was more interested in himself

Quoting SadeAyosmom:

awkward haha you should of masterbated too haha cait beat them join them hehe

why was there no penis vagina action?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:16 PM

Oh lol! That would definitely end it for me. When I started dating my boyfriend I asked him early on if he had any really weird quirks sexually. He likes sucking on my toes but we have great sex and it kinda turns me on so I don't mind at all.

My ex husband had a panty fetish and OMG that drove me insane. He spent so much money on panties and he would buy them from thrift stores. Sometimes I couldn't tell which ones were which and I didn't want to ever wear the used ones so I just stopped wearing them all together. LOL maybe that's why our marriage ended.

Grumpylilpixy
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Umm, yeah. WOW! I would be in shock. And I don't know if I would approach him and talk to him about it or just never talk to him again.

babybelly25
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:16 PM

wow is right! That had to be disappointing!

kmarsh3
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:16 PM
1 mom liked this

wow!!! I am sorry you had to experience that after waiting three years. Wishing you better luck next time. Maybe ask for some references from the next one.....lol, ( just wanted to make you smile.

Blue_Spiral
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:18 PM

That's awful.

What a goofball lol

paganmommy4
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:18 PM

Interesting. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)