Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want her to sleep in my room untill she graduates high school!

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:19 PM
  • 7 Replies

My DH and I are moving Aurora into her sisters room today...

She's 19-months-old today and we have had her in our room since she was born. This will be so weird for me. :[ At the same time, we haven't had our own personal space since she was born..Hell we are hardly IN our room except to sleep in it lol.

So she'll be moving into Gwenivere and Rowan's room. I've considered this before but wanted to wait untill Rowan was older so she wouldn't bug the shit out of Aurora when they go to bed lol. I think they are ready. Who knows, maybe this will bond them all more. :]

I'm a little excited..a little sad. But they all gotta grow up right?

Man why do they have to grow up????

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
BlessedBeX3
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:20 PM

BUMP!

kapzilla
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Bahaha, all I could think of from reading the title was "that's not at all creepy."

babybelly25
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:22 PM

My baby lost her first tooth the other day... I know how you feel. I LOVE that she sleeps in her own room though!! She slept with us for what seems like forever... those little feet in my belly or on my neck in the middle of the night just had to go!

periwinkle163
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:23 PM

I agree they grow to fast!

BlessedBeX3
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:25 PM

LOL well she never slpt in our bed, but in her crib across t he room from our bed, but everytime we go in to sleep she wakes up, stands up and just stares at us and on occasion will baby yell at dh and i lol. plus its like, ya know we wanna make love and i get distracted bc shes sleeping there lol I have to keep looking over to make sure she cannot see us lol

Quoting babybelly25:

My baby lost her first tooth the other day... I know how you feel. I LOVE that she sleeps in her own room though!! She slept with us for what seems like forever... those little feet in my belly or on my neck in the middle of the night just had to go!

BlessedBeX3
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:26 PM

haha  I knew it would draw some attention.

Quoting kapzilla:

Bahaha, all I could think of from reading the title was "that's not at all creepy."

BlessedBeX3
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:26 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)