Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just don't feel like it! My Confession for the day!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

Well DH lost is job the end of last year. He know has a new job and has had it for a little over 2 months ( he loves but the pay is not that great) Well we are going to let the house go the bank can have it. But I just don't feel like packing all this stuff. We have got a lot over the past 3 years. And to top it off I have no clue where we are going yet.  We are going to move in with my MIL or a place my dad thinks he can get for us. Not sure yet until my Dad talks to his friends. ( its a place that they have rented out before) With 2 kids ages 4 and 2 that have been sick form some tummy bug and no sleep for mommy. I just don't want to pack. Its not like I love this house ( i Hate it) I just have no energy to do it.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
babybelly25
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:26 PM

I have to move soon so I feel ya. I don't want to pack. I also don't want to move!! I LOVE this house! :(

DarksMama
by Ruby Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:27 PM

Have a packing party? Invite people who would help pack your place up, and feed them pizza(or whatever) and drinks in exchange. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:29 PM

I just packed up all my DH's books and I just feel like I have done nothing! Sorry that you love you house. 

Quoting babybelly25:

I have to move soon so I feel ya. I don't want to pack. I also don't want to move!! I LOVE this house! :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Thats not a bad Idea!

Quoting DarksMama:

Have a packing party? Invite people who would help pack your place up, and feed them pizza(or whatever) and drinks in exchange. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)