Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why do you ladies bash people on PA?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

I have been on it. I only use it when I need it. I am working very hard to stay off of it. I can see bashing someone whom has 5 kids and only has kids for PA. But what about the mom and dad whom lost there jobs and cannot find one?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
wkukid
by Beach Bum on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:11 PM

Because they advertise all the crap they buy while on Pa. If they shut up no one would care.

macysmom
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:12 PM
Please stop with these unoriginal posts. I'm literally begging at this point.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Miranda1127
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:17 PM
B/C no one needs pa. s for those who wuss lost their jobs.....its their responsibility to provide their OWN safety net. Expecting others to catch you when you fall so that you don't fall flat on your face is inconsiderate and irresponsible.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:24 PM
PA didn't exists when my grandma was little but the community helped. All along when someone gets hit hard someone has always helped them along. So your logic is completely bull crap.

Quoting Miranda1127:

B/C no one needs pa. s for those who wuss lost their jobs.....its their responsibility to provide their OWN safety net. Expecting others to catch you when you fall so that you don't fall flat on your face is inconsiderate and irresponsible.

Miranda1127
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:41 PM
Lol....your inability to understand my pov hardly makes it Bs.

I think its awesome that people willingly help the less fortunate. I think its stupid to rely on support from those who did not voulenteer to give it to you. There is a HUGE difference between the two.

When it was customary to rely on the generosity of your neighbors to help during hard times....people were less likely to put their hands out. They were more likely to secure their positions, work harder, spend less, find alternative ways to be self sufficient, etc...

Now that the govt mandates that everyone pays to help support the poor....there are more poor, people don't work as hard, they are less likely to secure their position, less liley to find alternative ways, less likely to spend less, etc... People have become entitled....of the believe that they are owed a helping hand. They lack pride, self confidence, and no longer know how to be self sufficient.

When you take the face out if the charity the entire dynamic changes.

Quoting Anonymous:

PA didn't exists when my grandma was little but the community helped. All along when someone gets hit hard someone has always helped them along. So your logic is completely bull crap.

Quoting Miranda1127:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:50 PM
I think its because people don't have lifes or friends and rather bitch and bring someone down who is already down. I'm not on pa but I have no issue helping either and taxes always come out of my check. My thing is if you are bitching that much and it bothers you that, then maybe get a second job to compensate what you lost on the other check or just stop bitchin cuz I'm tired of hearing it. But I don't think its fair to throw it in tax payers face that you got this and that on pa. Just like it isn't fair to say people on pa don't work and are lazy when that's not the case.
Angelicembrace
by The Dorkfish on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:51 PM

It's because we are a society lacking in compassion. Much easier to cast hate and blame on others than to look inward.

Whenever life gets tough I just remember this..

The Water Temple.

vivi_la_juicy
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:52 PM
PENIS!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)