Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has anyone ever sued before?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
I am suing my employer for my injury at work. Harassment and all. So what was your outcome?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wkukid
by Beach Bum on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:26 PM

We attempted to sue for permanent damages to a aspen dental wisdom teeth removal. We got nothing and he's still working untouched by law.

lindilouwho82
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:29 PM
Im a personal injury/medical malpractice lawyer.

Good luck on a Workman's Comp case. They can take years.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:32 PM

Your profile says you are getting ready to graduate college, so how are you a lawyer already?  I was in college for four years then law school for three years.  I worked as a paralegal until I passed the bar.

Quoting lindilouwho82:

scarletmeshell
by Platinum Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:35 PM

Well that is interesting. How did your employer harass you?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:38 PM

bump

lindilouwho82
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:38 PM
I graduate in May with my Doctorate. Ive been practicing law since 2006. I went into law school in September 2000.

And what was your point?

Quoting Anonymous:

Your profile says you are getting ready to graduate college, so how are you a lawyer already?  I was in college for four years then law school for three years.  I worked as a paralegal until I passed the bar.

Quoting lindilouwho82:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:42 PM

We don't usually say 'graduating college" when getting our doctorate, so I was curious.  So many people on here lie about what they do and offer advice.  You must have gotten your doctorate done rather quickly if you went to college and then law school and practiced law while going for your doctorate all before 30

Quoting lindilouwho82:

I graduate in May with my Doctorate. Ive been practicing law since 2006. I went into law school in September 2000.

And what was your point?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lindilouwho82:

TaralynnStewart
by Ruby Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:43 PM
I'm a workman's comp adjuster. Good luck with your case.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lindilouwho82
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:45 PM
I would never and have never offered legal advice online. Its unethical not to mention unprofessional.

I understand your concern.

Quoting Anonymous:

We don't usually say 'graduating college" when getting our doctorate, so I was curious.  So many people on here lie about what they do and offer advice.  You must have gotten your doctorate done rather quickly if you went to college and then law school and practiced law while going for your doctorate all before 30

Quoting lindilouwho82:

And what was your point?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lindilouwho82:

lindilouwho82
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:06 PM
And in all things considered it feels as if Ill be graduating for the first time. Its been a long.13 years of sacrifice, hard work and sleepless nights.

Ill be so glad when its over and ill finally be completely done. Ill be able to say "yay I finally "graduated" college!"

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lindilouwho82:

And what was your point?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lindilouwho82:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)