• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So many preg people

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:00 PM
  • 14 Replies
3 of my sisters are pregnant 1 is trying and my cousins pregnant. All due around the same time. When I was preg with my first everyone was preg then 2 why is it that when one person gets pregnant everyone else does lol. I was just telling df i cant get preg because theres already to many pregnant people lol. (i dont want a baby I was just joking)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:01 PM

It's true! After I found out I was pregnant I soon discovered that two of my friends were also pregnant and due the same month as me.  then I think maybe baby fever started because another friend of mine got pregnant and a mutal friend of the two of us as well. It's kinda weird....

JaQuan_Jayla
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:05 PM

Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:07 PM
1 mom liked this
There were like 7 people pregnant when I was pregnant with my daughter lol. Including my mom who was pregnant twice while I was pregnant with dd.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's true! After I found out I was pregnant I soon discovered that two of my friends were also pregnant and due the same month as me.  then I think maybe baby fever started because another friend of mine got pregnant and a mutal friend of the two of us as well. It's kinda weird....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:08 PM
Idk what thats all about....... But alrighty then.

Quoting JaQuan_Jayla:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:09 PM

When I was about 5 months pregnant with my daughter I found out that my sister was pregnant and my cousin was pregnant, right before I had my daughter I found out that my brother's girlfriend was pregnant.

504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:10 PM
I wish I was.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skittlefart
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:10 PM

._. holy crap. 

photo 5f2805dd-aa52-4d3c-a50d-2836ff551b95_zps90b9113b.jpg
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
wkukid
by Beach Bum on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:11 PM

It's in the water

TashaB82
by Tootie on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:11 PM
Im pregnant and noone I'm close to is also but like 5 friends on fb are. But im also only 9 weeks so im sure someone will end up preggo!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cajun_lady_swla
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:14 PM
I was one of 16 in our closest group of friends that were due within a month and a half of each other. They were almost all girls too (mine and one other were boys). War time has a good bit to do with the surge in babies these days, though it had nothing to do with mine since hubby isn't enlisted. ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)