Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever failed a college class?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies

I am thinking I am going to fail 2 of my classes. I am just not understanding them. I am going to seek tutoring.I dread retaking these classes again.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:00 PM

I  haven't, good luck with your classes.

mmmonkey
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:01 PM
No I haven't.
I suggest to talk to your professors. Usually they have office hours and you can go ask for help.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:02 PM

Nobody should ever fail a college class. You can withdrawl before you get to that point.  What classes are you taking?

Nynnie
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:04 PM
No, I'm really good at school. I understand though, in high school, I couldn't learn Chinese for shit. Goodluck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nsparky1964
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:04 PM
I failed medical genetics in grad school, I just didnt understand the content at all..the next time I took the class I got an A..that time it all made sense....it happens..
MommyAddie
by Platinum Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:05 PM
No, but I withdrew from a class twice because I knew it wasn't going well. Third time was the charm.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:07 PM

I am taking accounting, math, english, communications and philosophy critical thinking. I am on a grant and I cant withdraw from class. The philosophy is critical thinking and I am not understanding it. I sometimes think I understand it when I take a quiz I fail it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Nobody should ever fail a college class. You can withdrawl before you get to that point.  What classes are you taking?

MOMMYSLOVE13
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:12 PM

I did. When I see I was failing my math, I just gave up on my other one. Im going back tho. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:17 PM

Usually grants allow you to drop to 12 credits without jeopardizing the grant which means you could drop 1 class, I would check on that. What is the other class you are having problems with?  And what topic are you current working on in philosophy?

Quoting Anonymous:

I am taking accounting, math, english, communications and philosophy critical thinking. I am on a grant and I cant withdraw from class. The philosophy is critical thinking and I am not understanding it. I sometimes think I understand it when I take a quiz I fail it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:53 PM

I dont understand Arguments, linked arguments, convergant arguments. I already emailed my professor. I have a F in this class now ugh.

Quoting Anonymous:

Usually grants allow you to drop to 12 credits without jeopardizing the grant which means you could drop 1 class, I would check on that. What is the other class you are having problems with?  And what topic are you current working on in philosophy?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)