Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Err.. Way to exaggerate

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:15 PM
  • 25 Replies
I hate fb sometimes.. I posted this photo on fb with the caption "kids playing in the house they just built"

And I get this comment from DFs great great aunt
"hi T and D. This is great great auntie. Love the picture of the kids, but why do they always have dirty faces. It distorts on how cute they are. vj"

Seriously I was confused by the comment I just looked through ALL of the photos I have posted of the kids and there are like 3 pics that they have marker on their face because I was taking pics of them having drawn all over themselves and a handful of those food pics where you take the pic because they are covered in food. That's it! Not ALWAY's and they had just been colouring thier house in this pic, its marker errr...

Venting.. Haven't seen or talked to this lady in 4 years and this is what she says to me..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NiamhWitch
by Póg mo thóin on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Because they're KIDS!

I would have been fuming if someone left a post like that on one of my pictures.  I'm so sorry, OP!  Cute picture, adorable kids. <3

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Facebook.  Faery Moon Children's Coven.  FMCC Facebook.

D.O.E.
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:17 PM
1 mom liked this

lol i wouldnt take her too seriously hun.

the kids look like they are having a blast though

TSNDDY
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:22 PM
I don't know, I don't know her well enough to know. But she's hasn't exactly been the nicest person since DFs dad died. (She's related to DFs mom)
They were having a blast it was cute :)

Quoting D.O.E.:

lol i wouldnt take her too seriously hun.

the kids look like they are having a blast though

TSNDDY
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:23 PM
She has never had kids, maybe that's the issue. It got under my skin I want to rant to DF but he's at work in a meeting..

Quoting NiamhWitch:

Because they're KIDS!

I would have been fuming if someone left a post like that on one of my pictures.  I'm so sorry, OP!  Cute picture, adorable kids. <3

Bethsunshine
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:24 PM

Good grief, there are very few pictures of my kids when they AREN'T dirty!! Kids are SUPPOSED  to get dirty. What does Great Aunty expect you to do, keep them in a bubble and follow them around with baby wipes?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:25 PM
1 mom liked this

erase her comment, she should get the hint.

BEXi
by BEXi on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:25 PM

LOL how old is she?

BEXi
by BEXi on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:26 PM
1 mom liked this

I wouldve been like "because they are _ and _ years old. Thats why!" LMAO

Quoting TSNDDY:

She has never had kids, maybe that's the issue. It got under my skin I want to rant to DF but he's at work in a meeting..

Quoting NiamhWitch:

Because they're KIDS!

TSNDDY
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:26 PM
I was tempted, I just responded that they were just colouring and left it at that..

Quoting Anonymous:

erase her comment, she should get the hint.

FL2AK
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:27 PM
She is probably of the age where you did not show pictures of your kids being dirty. Just let it go.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)