Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moral Dilemma

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
Last night I was babysitting for some close friends of mine. They're married, she's 20 and he's 22, they have two children aged 4 and 1. He came home around 2am, very drunk and emotional, saying that him and his wife had an argument so he had come home. As we said goodbye, we hugged, as we've always done, but he tried to kiss me twice. I pulled away and told him no, but he kept trying and as I left he squeezed my ass. I don't plan on telling his wife because it would be more trouble than its worth, but I don't know if I should tell my boyfriend or not.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:09 PM
A drunk guy hit on you. So what? There's nothing to tell your boyfriend. I'd probably tell my husband just to laugh at it. Not as a confession but as a "can you believe this idiot?"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cynthje
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:10 PM

there is nothing to tell, the guy probably wont even remember in the morning if he was that drunk

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:11 PM
Brush it off as a drink guy hitting on you and forget about it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:12 PM
I wouldn't tell that would be opening a can of worms for no reason.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:15 PM
Thanks for the replies xx
chaosmommy
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:17 PM
1 mom liked this

I would be more concerned with the fact that I left 2 small children in the care of a man who was clearly drunk.

TranquilMind
by Ruby Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:18 PM

Just leave it alone, unless he repeats it. 

Sounds like trouble is brewing, though.  People really do NOT do things when they are drunk that they don't already want to do.  That's a myth. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:21 PM
They were both asleep. As I left, his friend came around anyway and he can't drink so he was sober.

Quoting chaosmommy:

I would be more concerned with the fact that I left 2 small children in the care of a man who was clearly drunk.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)